2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

I have a few friends in the organization, not high up, but mid level guys. They tell me the reason they promoted Bates from QB coach to OC and left the QB coach spot open is because McCown will be the QB coach next year. Does make sense cause he has played in pretty much every style of offense in the NFL.
He is basically the QB coach this year.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Also hearing rumblings of keeping Bridgewater till someone loses a starter, then a trade.
Worst case is he starts while Darnold watches, McNown becomes the de facto coach.
I think they would be thrilled to get any real offer for Teddy but teams know they want to hold onto McNown so they wait and hope teddy shows stuff and gets cut.

Mr. Wiggley

Darnold throws picks but he actually looks pretty good right now, considering he's a rookie.
Nice win today, if Colts had found the end zone earlier might have been a problem but they found a way to win, nice first step.

Mr. Wiggley

Maynard is still alive. Looks like walking death though. Namath loved throwing him the ball.
Glad to hear. Am a Giant fan but I loved the old Jet Raider games. Man did they hate each other.
Side note, Maynard was cut by the Giants because they said he didn't have good hands.
But what did they know

Mr. Wiggley

I believe they will play out the season and then let him go. Why bother now. Who would coach the rest of the season?
I believe Banacek is available?
As a Giant fan I’m wondering if anyone thinks we might be able to field a playoff team if they combined?
When a team looks like they quit it’s a very serious problem.