2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

It will be tough coming back from that
Agreed. He might be their worst first round pick overall, I mean at least Blair Thomas played in over 50 games, this guy has played in 15 games in what will be 3 years now. smh.

Could be their biggest bust ever, to know that Wirfs, Lamb, and J.Jefferson all were picked after Behkton.

Agreed. He might be their worst first round pick overall, I mean at least Blair Thomas played in over 50 games, this guy has played in 15 games in what will be 3 years now. smh.

Could be their biggest bust ever, to know that Wirfs, Lamb, and J.Jefferson all were picked after Behkton.
I'd call Blair Thomas or Johnny Lam Jones a bust, but not Becton. Becton has been hurt through no fault of his own. Blair Thomas just wasn't a good pro runner. Lam Jones was fast, but that's it.

might be better off without him, was never a fan.
Never a fan? He was a rookie last year. What don’t you like about him. He has all the talent in the world. I think he will be good. Hopefully the injury is a mild sprain. He will be better this year and in his third year is when he will be really good. My opinion.
Plus, you say they are better off? Who on that roster would be better going forward?

Never a fan? He was a rookie last year. What don’t you like about him. He has all the talent in the world. I think he will be good. Hopefully the injury is a mild sprain. He will be better this year and in his third year is when he will be really good. My opinion.
Plus, you say they are better off? Who on that roster would be better going forward?
My gut is I don't think he will ever develop into anything more than a backup type. I don't think he has the size, accuracy, or mentality to be a star. I have always said it, I hope I am wrong. Just my gut, I see deer in the headlights when he plays. I don't see someone comfortable in the pocket or reading defensive schemes.

With the weapons they have on offense, White or Flacco would be fine as their starter.

I hope you
My gut is I don't think he will ever develop into anything more than a backup type. I don't think he has the size, accuracy, or mentality to be a star. I have always said it, I hope I am wrong. Just my gut, I see deer in the headlights when he plays. I don't see someone comfortable in the pocket or reading defensive schemes.

With the weapons they have on offense, White or Flacco would be fine as their starter.
I hope you are wrong, but we will see. I have high hopes.