2015 JETS A New Era Begins...................again!

Becton is injured because he did not take care of himself. Wilson, BYU…..played NOBODY in college. Just my opinion. If a GM misses on TWO first round picks, regardless of the reason, he should be fired.
I don’t think you’re paying attention to the Jets. You maybe be the only person to ever say Douglas should be fired.

So I gave you my opinion. Yours is he was worth taking with the second overall pick and he will be an elite QB. Is that what you’re saying?
What I said was pretty simple and to the point. Not sure how you interpreted it to mean anything else.
I respect your opinion and I don’t necessarily disagree about Wilson, but it’s too early to tell.

I just said the school he went to doesn’t really play a factor.

In college its more about the system a player plays in and how it translates to what the team that drafts him is trying to achieve.

I don’t think you’re paying attention to the Jets. You maybe be the only person to ever say Douglas should be fired.
Mr. Lightweight, with all due respect, i said if a GM misses on 2 first round picks, regardless of the reason, he should be fired. That is a tremendous set back to an organization. Bad decision on a QB, at 2 overall no less, takes at least 5 years to recover from. Wilson will need to get good in a hurry. Only time will tell, but I think Douglas is on the clock…..tick tock

Mr. Lightweight, with all due respect, i said if a GM misses on 2 first round picks, regardless of the reason, he should be fired. That is a tremendous set back to an organization. Bad decision on a QB, at 2 overall no less, takes at least 5 years to recover from. Wilson will need to get good in a hurry. Only time will tell, but I think Douglas is on the clock…..tick tock
He hasn’t missed on any yet. Like you said, time will tell. I don’t think he missed on Wilson. Let’s see, we still have 2 years to see.

“Broadway Joe Flacco,” ice water in his veins, only 37 years old, showing he still has it; why not ride him as far as he can take you???

billyS

Reign of Terror
“Broadway Joe Flacco,” ice water in his veins, only 37 years old, showing he still has it; why not ride him as far as he can take you???
Because as you said he is 37 years old. If you didn't have a QB you picked #2 overall in the draft a few years ago on the roster then maybe.
But you have to play Wilson as soon as he is ready and for the rest of the year to see if he is your Qb of the future.

Because as you said he is 37 years old. If you didn't have a QB you picked #2 overall in the draft a few years ago on the roster then maybe.
But you have to play Wilson as soon as he is ready and for the rest of the year to see if he is your Qb of the future.
Surely what you say is true, but these older seasoned QB’s can dog it out without flinching.

Haven’t had a Jet-buzz like this since year 2000, Monday Night Football, Va-va-va-Vinny and the Jets come back from a like 30-7 deficit in the fourth quarter to beat their nemesis, Miami, by like 10 points.

This game gives me the same thrill. In some circles Joe Flacco was known as Joe Iron Dick Flacco. Jeeez, remember those years with the Ravens?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Surely what you say is true, but these older seasoned QB’s can dog it out without flinching.

Haven’t had a Jet-buzz like this since year 2000, Monday Night Football, Va-va-va-Vinny and the Jets come back from a like 30-7 deficit in the fourth quarter to beat their nemesis, Miami, by like 10 points.

This game gives me the same thrill. In some circles Joe Flacco was known as Joe Iron Dick Flacco. Jeeez, remember those years with the Ravens?
When Flacco was with the Ravens his job was to just not fuck up and let the defense win the games.