The Ladies Side of the Story - NP4P

The most important thing you said was "my sons out of the medical woods".... good for you.... as for the rest, go slow, enjoy... and no decisions about LTR need to be made in the 1st or 2nd date.... so enjoy it... relish each and every moment....

Those r real words of wisdom.. like.. "don't worry, be happy"

so tell me... from a providers prospective.... when you date a guy... do you think that he is a two timing macsasanist, (i didnt spell that right), right out the gates?

i mean ... i have to believe that your oppinion of men in general has to be negatively impacted by your prospective. .. and that it effects your private life.

does it?

so tell me... from a providers prospective.... when you date a guy... do you think that he is a two timing macsasanist, (i didnt spell that right), right out the gates?

i mean ... i have to believe that your oppinion of men in general has to be negatively impacted by your prospective. .. and that it effects your private life.

does it?
I honestly dont...maybe it is because i am fortunate as a prov to have not had any negative encounters, or maybe it is because i get why we (prov & client) do what we do..so no my opinion on men is not negative at all and I approach everyone I meet with an open mind and clean slate...i dont feel one man should have to make up for all the wrongs of the one before him and I definitely have the same appreciation for men as I did in my pre alyssa days...if anything i think my time as alyssa has taught me so much more about men and will make me a better woman to a man down the line.

does it?
Hmmm....I do not think they are either and I always give the man the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason to think negative about someone unless they give u a reason to do so.
I will admit that once in a blue moon I might see something from a different perspective but nothing too deep! For example one time I was at a restaurant and all the couples were young girls and much older men! I could not help think-- sugarbaby! LOL! But then I would catch myself and stop judging because I would not want the judgement myself:)

As for negative impact-I agree with Ms. Desi that keeping the two separate just keeps all the negativity out! That is really important!

ok.... i follow all that and thanks to both of you for the reaction...

would you approve of your man in your private life mongering on the side?
Im not sure I would approve but my reaction would be very different than it would have before I became a prov....like i said I get it now, not sure if that makes any sense but its the best way I can think of to describe it.

Hmmm....I do not think they are either and I always give the man the benefit of the doubt. There is no reason to think negative about someone unless they give u a reason to do so.
I will admit that once in a blue moon I might see something from a different perspective but nothing too deep! For example one time I was at a restaurant and all the couples were young girls and much older men! I could not help think-- sugarbaby! LOL! But then I would catch myself and stop judging because I would not want the judgement myself:)

As for negative impact-I agree with Ms. Desi that keeping the two separate just keeps all the negativity out! That is really important!
Does that mean you forgive me for cheating on you;) I agree with you...whenever I hear a sly comment at family events or out with friends like B&S or Happy Ending and other stuff I often wonder "hmmm who have you seen lately;)"

me, bio, Wolf and a few others are going out next sat to celebrate my birthday..I know LI is off the beaten path but id love it if you could come..i promise to do that thing you like to your.........................................xox

desi

Does that mean you forgive me for cheating on you;) I agree with you...whenever I hear a sly comment at family events or out with friends like B&S or Happy Ending and other stuff I often wonder "hmmm who have you seen lately;)"

me, bio, Wolf and a few others are going out next sat to celebrate my birthday..I know LI is off the beaten path but id love it if you could come..i promise to do that thing you like to your.........................................xox
YES I forgive you this time but your going to have to seduce me this time- to get me back!
You know I like "our kiss and make up" playtime but this time we are going to play "Little Red Riding Hood” and since you have been naughty-your going to be the big bad wolf and *** me! LOL!

I will call u next week about SAT! I would love to hang with all of you-especially the BIRTHDAY GIRL! Xxoo

Last edited:
I think it's hard when you become 28, when you become 34, when you become 36 and when I guess when you become 40 (have yet to experience this one).

I have an explanation for each year, but they are too stupid to post it loud.

Summer is an awesome time for whatever reason I am always in a good mood and I think it reflects on my face because I always meet the most amazing so my type guys.
I actually agree with this... was on my way home tonight, not much going on but didnt feel like going home just yet so I was all dressed up, prepped out, whatever so I decided to stop in town and walk around.. big smile on my face just joined the crowd, got ice cream, hung out by the river and bay, a lot of hotties out tonight, a lot! Usually this town is 20 something at night with all the bars and restaruants.. it was actually alot of 30 somethings, late 20 somethings and of course older folks still out dinning. I am going to have to do this more often...

Ok quick update:

had a date monday night, blew him off. I know not nice but he kept calling me Goddess, made me feel dirty.

had a date tonight, didn't blow him off but I did cancel. Sexy fireman from the 4th bbq, just not feeling him enough.

date tomorrow night (weds). Sweet enough but he annoys the crap out of me. If he says he is gonna call at 10, he will call at 10 to say hes still finishing paperwork and will call in 10 mins. 10 mins goes by he calls to say still working will call in 5 mins. Ok enough already will ya! He gives me the oddest of updates, like "just dropped my son off and getting on the pkwy now, call you when i get home" than "stuck in traffic, will still call you when i get home" Im not gonna cancel on him mainly because im afraid he will jump in front of a bus if i do and i really dont want the play by play of that shit.

now tuesday I have a date that I cant wait for. He is the first M in my last update. I like him for many reasons but the best is because he has a life of his own and isn't up my ass. He will be my last date as a 33 yr old. Yep I will be 34 in 7 days and I am spending my last night at 33 with him and am really looking forward to it. We met awhile ago and slowly have gotten to know each other. I get the goofy grin when he calls or texts and have butterfly's thinking of seeing him.

Sweet dreams cupcakes.....xox

Last edited:
If he is THAT kind of guy, you better drop him now, before he gets deeper into it.
He isnt that bad, just my warped sense of humor. I think he is just nervous. When he approached me at a gas station the first time Im surprised he didnt blow the place up. So its kind of sweet, and yes annoying but not the point I don;t want to go out with him and see how it goes.

Kind of like when I meet a new alyssa friend. Im so nervous it takes all my concentration not to trip over my own two feet;)

Nervous is good. Nervous means its important. Nervous means there is an investment, and a potential loss. I love those butterfly feelings in your guy that you feel when you are about to jump into the unknown... its scary exciting and exhilarating... I need to jump more often... we all do... ok.. back to your regularly scheduled programming...