Things I hate waiting for

Here’s an old school one. Not sure if it’s the same form of payment.

You go behind a chick on line at a grocery store thinking she only has a few items. And then she pulls out the WIC checks.

The Dollar Tree has the worst lines in fucking history! I feel like it’s punishment to get a deal nowadays.

The Wic program was (or still is) a supplemental welfare program for young mothers. They would give vouchers that took 5 minutes each to process. You could only use them for specific items (baby formula, milk, eggs , cheese, bread, peanut butter ). You’d be on line and some chick would pull out like 10 of them. Even the cashier would be like “‘you can’t be serious”.

And if the cashier wasn’t trained to cash them, they had to bring the cashier who was to help them.

The night or nights before my planned appointment with a new provider—

The anticipation, fear of what can go wrong, thrill of what can go right leaves me tossing and turning in bed..

Waiting more than 1/2 hour past the scheduled appointment time at a doctor's office.
Because I'm on Testosterone I see the doctor every 3 months. At first the office waits were unbearable, from 1 to 2 hours, so I then made sure my appointments were his first of the day. But even that doesn't work out all the time because he is usually late from making hospital rounds.

The night or nights before my planned appointment with a new provider—

The anticipation, fear of what can go wrong, thrill of what can go right leaves me tossing and turning in bed..
What are you a nervous wreck? Talk about high anxiety. Listen, no matter how bad it could be it's over in an hour.

I should have clarified…
The heightened anxiety was mostly when I was a “green pea”monger..

Now, I’ll admit I do have a little thinking about going to an unknown place for the first time ( parking, being seen at a hotel etc)

Let me also add.. ( and please feel free to move to respective thread)

A number of years ago I had an appointment at a motel on OCR in Westbury.
Waiting by elevator to go up to room and exiting the adjacent staircase from lower level is a neighborhood friend!!.Thinking extremely fast, I ask him “Hey, what are you doing here?”

He responded, ( legitimately) he was coming from a conference in the hotels only meeting room.. When he asked me ( without suspicion), I informed him I had to drop off some papers for a client.. ( The motel’s corporate staff, if questioned)

Definitely plausible, in my line of work, being it was midweek and I was dressed in business attire..

Fortunately I thought quickly ..
The anxiety will always stem from being seen in a place I do not belong)

The transition from BJ, to getting in there is nice to keep as short as possible.

Time wasters could include mouthwash, condom fitting, lube application, position negotiation etc. I've kind of lost it, a few times during this time zone. It is hard for me to start stop start and not lose something.

Let's keep this period focused and efficient. Only achieved through dedication and practice.