Things I hate waiting for

When you’re waiting in a busy motel parking lot and the provider says “I just have to freshen up hun” , and you’re waiting that 5-10 minutes that feel like eternity….

Customers to show up for scheduled appointments when you go out of your way to accommodate them -
Plus, their colleagues, secretaries or assistants having no fucking clue where they are… ( as i am writing this post)
I can only imagine how incensed you may get when you schedule your day, and then get someone showing up late, insisting they get full time slot with you.

Waiting on line with a token to cross the bridge on weekends. Waiting on line to cash my check on payday. Waiting on line at dmv when the windows had bars. Waiting on line for gasoline on even and odd days. Waiting on line at the local food pantry.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Waiting on line with a token to cross the bridge on weekends. Waiting on line to cash my check on payday. Waiting on line at dmv when the windows had bars. Waiting on line for gasoline on even and odd days. Waiting on line at the local food pantry.
just waiting in line… period haha

-I don’t think EZ pass solved anything at the tolls…
- Take a picture of your check and deposit it from the convenience of your home
-I would not know about DMV- lost my license after I was caught throwing pennies into those old toll booths :)

billyS

Reign of Terror
I didn't think you were that old.

I remember back in 79 me and my buddies used to swap plates of one of needed gas and it was not our day.

Even and odd days. To funny I remember my parents switching plates with a random car that had the right digits. Then go back and get there plates back. The seventies! Glad I was young enough to forget most of that!

Nassau County Suburbia

Every school day morning there are at least 6 full size yellow school busses just waiting to make their rounds around the neighborhood sitting across the street clogging up traffic..

-The busses run at 20-30% capacity
-tax dollars at work

Call me a crusty prick, but wtf happened to walking to school in the rain, cold, wind more -

Ever drive past an elementary or middle school at onset or dismissal- fucking line of cars stretch’s for blocks

Nassau County Suburbia

Every school day morning there are at least 6 full size yellow school busses just waiting to make their rounds around the neighborhood sitting across the street clogging up traffic..

-The busses run at 20-30% capacity
-tax dollars at work

Call me a crusty prick, but wtf happened to walking to school in the rain, cold, wind more -

Ever drive past an elementary or middle school at onset or dismissal- fucking line of cars stretch’s for blocks
School districts took away the ability to walk to school. Probably cause some parents complained. I remember the whole neighborhood would walk and the 5th and 6th graders were in charge. Lol

Even and odd days. To funny I remember my parents switching plates with a random car that had the right digits. Then go back and get there plates back. The seventies! Glad I was young enough to forget most of that!
I worked in a gas station and we made tons of tips because of this. People would actually only change one plate and we would have to reject them . The funny thing my father would let me drive his cars because he would need gas and of course I kept the change .