Things I hate waiting for

Nassau County Suburbia

Every school day morning there are at least 6 full size yellow school busses just waiting to make their rounds around the neighborhood sitting across the street clogging up traffic..

-The busses run at 20-30% capacity
-tax dollars at work

Call me a crusty prick, but wtf happened to walking to school in the rain, cold, wind more -

Ever drive past an elementary or middle school at onset or dismissal- fucking line of cars stretch’s for blocks
Crusty prick. Leave 15 min earlier

I remember walking to and from school. Even went home for lunch.
Grew up in Brooklyn and it was almost unheard of to get driven to school - When my dad did drive me, it was for a special occasion..

Now, sadly, many kiddies are spoiled and entitled…

Then there is the young adult ( or old one for that matter) that takes their freakin time crossing the street as they are focused on texting, not having a clue that they were inches away from being run over

Grew up in Brooklyn and it was almost unheard of to get driven to school - When my dad did drive me, it was for a special occasion..

Now, sadly, many kiddies are spoiled and entitled…

Then there is the young adult ( or old one for that matter) that takes their freakin time crossing the street as they are focused on texting, not having a clue that they were inches away from being run over
We always want the next generation to better than we did.