Things I hate waiting for

I went to a Red Sox game that had a four hour weather delay, I believe it was a Tues/Weds night. The game started at 11:15. We lasted until the 4th inning or 12:45 am. I think it was 2011, Grandy hit a homerun in the first inning, typical pull shot in the second deck. With my gf at the time, had little say in the matter, she was a sport to last that long.

I went to a Red Sox game that had a four hour weather delay, I believe it was a Tues/Weds night. The game started at 11:15. We lasted until the 4th inning or 12:45 am. I think it was 2011, Grandy hit a homerun in the first inning, typical pull shot in the second deck. With my gf at the time, had little say in the matter, she was a sport to last that long.
At the stadium, obviously.

Waiting in line to check out at Victoria’s Secret @ Roosevelt Field! They have the best selections generally. Talk about making me angry though… the line is always long when I go, I’m surrounded by a ton of people which makes me incredibly anxious, then They want to talk too much, see who helped you, wrap everything in tissue paper, take off every security tag, see if you’re a card member, see if you want to become a card member… like shut the hell up, throw the stuff in a damn bag and let us go!
{chuckling}

I had a Lady friend in Queens only a few years back [a beautiful Lady of Romanian birth, German upbringing, studying dance at NYU] who, like myself, had a slight bit of a "sex in public/quasi-public places" thing. On the occasional busy Saturday, or Wednesday afternoon, we'd help create a backup for the dressing rooms at that particular VS. I apologize if we ever caused you to wait while attendants who should have been attending to others were trying to get us out of there . {Truly Dopey Grin}

1-The car in front of me going 2mph to make a right hand turn. 2-Being behind a car at a red light that is making a left turn, who stays at the corner when the light turns green instead of moving to the middle of the intersection (which is what you're supposed to do) so I can get around them to go straight. This is pretty much everybody and it's a disgrace how many people don't know how to drive.
People in tiny little cars, making huge, sweeping, like if they were driving a hook and ladder right hand turns. ALL the way out to the left to come ALL the way back to the right. Its ridiculous.