2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well, someones got to win.... They are both bad. We will see, who is less bad?
Lol, if it comes down to a battle of the bullpens we might see some high scoring games.

Pretty sad that when you are battling for a playoff spot, you're playing the team you're fighting for it with and late in a tie game you're going with Sal Romano, Wandy Peralta and Heaney.

Not the way they drew this up over the winter.

I am actually exhausted complaining about this team. They're so hard to watch. Deep down I want them to implode more so there are major changes next year. There, I said it. I am an awful fan.

How could a team be constructed so poorly with a 200+ million payroll and a team like Tampa with a 60 million payroll be so good?!

If I hear Boone say he has confidence in that clubhouse one more time I am going to puke. Can't stand how politically correct sports has become.

If you look at almost every position player with the exception of Judge, all have had terrible years. I don't count DH, but Stanton has had an OK year.

Every starter has spent time on the DL, your top 3 relievers have been hurt or are mentally struggling.

Where do you even start next year? Maybe we can start a thread of if we were the Yankees GM WWWD in 2022? LOL.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I am actually exhausted complaining about this team. They're so hard to watch. Deep down I want them to implode more so there are major changes next year. There, I said it. I am an awful fan.

How could a team be constructed so poorly with a 200+ million payroll and a team like Tampa with a 60 million payroll be so good?!

If I hear Boone say he has confidence in that clubhouse one more time I am going to puke. Can't stand how politically correct sports has become.

If you look at almost every position player with the exception of Judge, all have had terrible years. I don't count DH, but Stanton has had an OK year.

Every starter has spent time on the DL, your top 3 relievers have been hurt or are mentally struggling.

Where do you even start next year? Maybe we can start a thread of if we were the Yankees GM WWWD in 2022? LOL.
Hold off on that thread until next year.

I get what you're saying about missing the playoffs and major changes, but don't count on it.

But I think a tipoff is the fact they were trying to unload Voit at the deadline. If he is not in the plans then maybe they have already decided that they will go after Freeman or Rizzo or move DJ to first, Torres back to second and go after one of the elite Shortstops.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Let's worry about getting embarrassed by the Mets this weekend and having @lightweight bust our chops come Monday
Lol lol :D:Do_O

Do not start that thread. I can imagine what some of these the Yankee fans would post. The posts would read, " I would trade Sanchez and Torres for Mike Trout and a Young pitcher".
Or " I would Trade Mike Stanton for Fernando Tatis JR.We need a SS
Please NO

Hold off on that thread until next year.

I get what you're saying about missing the playoffs and major changes, but don't count on it.

But I think a tipoff is the fact they were trying to unload Voit at the deadline. If he is not in the plans then maybe they have already decided that they will go after Freeman or Rizzo or move DJ to first, Torres back to second and go after one of the elite Shortstops.

But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Let's worry about getting embarrassed by the Mets this weekend and having @lightweight bust our chops come Monday
Lol lol :D:Do_O
I would not bust chops. I havent as the Yanks been shitting on themselves. To be honest, I dont like to hit a man when they are down. You guys have been doing a good job bashing the Yanks lately, I dont think its right for a Met fan to pile on....

Clarke Schmidt makes the start tonight. They waited a long time to announce this.

No starter listed for tomorrow, though it should be Gil if he is in the rotation.

Hoping never to see Heaney again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
She’s far from ugly, but the blonde hair certainly enhances her looks. She’s a 7.
Are you kidding? With that crooked mouth?
I guess you're into blondes.
Sometimes when a guy is into a certain feature like blonde hair or big tits, it can obscure a girls bad points.

To me I can't look at her without seeing that crooked fucked up mouth.
A nice smile and full lips are a must for me.

Let's not take further, let's stick to the 2021 Yankees.

Status
Not open for further replies.