Why was my post deleted?

Not my post, but am curious. Why was the Lorena thread completely deleted after being around for 4 days? If we knew it was BS, I would have thought it locked/moved to coliseum and the numbers in title removed, but not outright deleted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Not my post, but am curious. Why was the Lorena thread completely deleted after being around for 4 days? If we knew it was BS, I would have thought it locked/moved to coliseum and the numbers in title removed, but not outright deleted.
There was no reason to keep the thread.
There was no Lorena, she didn't exist.
Even though the landlord got involved I wasn't leaving the number and name of a civilian on the board.

Which is why it got deleted from your post.
I'm just leaving this so you have an answer and you can stop talking about it now.

Mr moderator : U never put my messages through yet u put through this message which has nothing to do with anything about the subject being discussed. Why is that?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mr moderator : U never put my messages through yet u put through this message which has nothing to do with anything about the subject being discussed. Why is that?
First off, you put this post in the wrong thread and I had to move it.
Second you are in moderation and your posts are held to a different standard. They need to offer something to the thread where you post them. Sadly most of yours don't.
As far as messages that have nothing to do with the thread, yeah sometimes we have thread drift. But if it's long time members like Genius or trader1 I give them some rope because they've earned it and then I create a new thread about that topic.

First off, you put this post in the wrong thread and I had to move it.
Second you are in moderation and your posts are held to a different standard. They need to offer something to the thread where you post them. Sadly most of yours don't.
As far as messages that have nothing to do with the thread, yeah sometimes we have thread drift. But if it's long time members like Genius or trader1 I give them some rope because they've earned it and then I create a new thread about that topic.

ok so if i start offering my experiences at spas then eventually ill "come out of moderation"?

How does one reply to a moderator about the rationale of a post (only why it was posted and not why it was deleted.)

For example my post in the Traffic in Flushing was deleted and this reason was given:
"Your post in the thread Traffic in Flushing was deleted. Reason: Nothing to do with traffic in Flushing"

I will not go into the exact details of my post ( members of UG should not re-post a post that was deleted by a moderator) but it involved some facts released by the US Census showing a dramatic increase in a certain racial group in our geographic area and that very racial group is most probably the majority in Flushing.

Hence possibly related related to "Traffic in Flushing"

billyS

Reign of Terror
How does one reply to a moderator about the rationale of a post (only why it was posted and not why it was deleted.)

For example my post in the Traffic in Flushing was deleted and this reason was given:
"Your post in the thread Traffic in Flushing was deleted. Reason: Nothing to do with traffic in Flushing"

I will not go into the exact details of my post ( members of UG should not re-post a post that was deleted by a moderator) but it involved some facts released by the US Census showing a dramatic increase in a certain racial group in our geographic area and that very racial group is most probably the majority in Flushing.

Hence possibly related related to "Traffic in Flushing"
A mod will contact you.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Something else I'd like everyone to take into consideration.

When your post is deleted there is chance it might not have been just yours.

Sometimes a post might trigger a string of posts that take a thread off topic or start a political or potentially political conversation.

Granted some of those off topic discussion's wind up as their own thread.

The other case is when someone makes a snippy comment and others feel they need to respond.

So if you feel "my comment wasn't that bad" or "Hey, why was my opinion stifled" chances are maybe by itself it wasn't but we needed to clean up a conversation going the wrong way.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Billy,
what did I do wrong with my review of Shy,
I also posted a second one about the place where she works with another girl, what did I do wrong with thta one?
I did not see your review of Shy.
The review of the 'blond spinner' was useless.
You didn't give her name or what you paid for the deed.
Shy reviews are exempt from listing the price of the deed because she is a paying advertiser and she would rather you just discuss that with her privately.

Lastly this post should have been in the thread "Why was my post deleted".
It will be moved.

I did not see your review of Shy.
The review of the 'blond spinner' was useless.
You didn't give her name or what you paid for the deed.
Shy reviews are exempt from listing the price of the deed because she is a paying advertiser and she would rather you just discuss that with her privately.

Lastly this post should have been in the thread "Why was my post deleted".
It will be moved.
Thank you for the information

This is my second time posting this and still haven’t seen my post get approved . I’m real and trying to warn fellow mongers of a bad person who waste others time and is a total scam

billyS

Reign of Terror
This is my second time posting this and still haven’t seen my post get approved . I’m real and trying to warn fellow mongers of a bad person who waste others time and is a total scam
Because you broke too many rules

1) posted in a section that is closed to new threads.
There is a post by @Slinky Bender at the top of that section saying no more new threads.
2) bad phone number format
3) mentioned a site we no longer talk about. Hint, look at the section you posted it.
4) posting pictures
5) tried posting it a second time after I deleted it the first time.

Go read the rules, all the rules and try again.

Because you broke too many rules

1) posted in a section that is closed to new threads.
There is a post by @Slinky Bender at the top of that section saying no more new threads.
2) bad phone number format
3) mentioned a site we no longer talk about. Hint, look at the section you posted it.
4) posting pictures
5) tried posting it a second time after I deleted it the first time.

Go read the rules, all the rules and try again.
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. I will read the rules and try better to adhere to them.
I’m completely new at this so not sure how I’m going to get the word out about a bad provider since I don’t have any history participating in other threads.
Regards

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me. I will read the rules and try better to adhere to them.
I’m completely new at this so not sure how I’m going to get the word out about a bad provider since I don’t have any history participating in other threads.
Regards
Dude, just clean up the mistakes. I thought I laid it out for you pretty clear.

billyS

Reign of Terror
hey man, why are my comments getting deleted? I've reviewed am I not allowed to comment on other reviews?
Besides the fact that you should have asked this question in the proper thread, not here ( post and answer will be moved) .....

We deleted three of your posts that broke this rule.

Slinky Bender
The All Powerful Moderator

Jun 3, 2014

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G. A-N--Y-T-H-I-N-G.

NOTHING ABOUT THE FUTURE. NOTHING ABOUT AN5THING WHICH HAS NOT ALREADY OCCURED. NOTHING ABOUT WHAT YOU WISH WOULD HAPPEN. NOTHING ABOUT WHAT A FRIEND OF YOURS WISHES WOULD HAPPEN. NOTHING ABOUT YOUR BIRTHDAY COMING UP. NOTHING ABOUT DINNER NEXT TUESDAY WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND. NOTHING ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING ANIVERSARY.

NOTHING IN THE FUCKNG FUTURE. NOTHING BEYOND ONE SECOND FROM NOW. NOTHING.