Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Hj youl
Post#211 i mention she does incall every now and then... guess today is one of those days? I'd text and ask, but I'm jammed till after 10 tonight and i don't want to waste her time or get her hopes of seeing me up. I think she's falling in luv... lol

hj you’ll know she’s in love with you when she starts asking you to get her extra drugs.
Glad you took my place

She use to advertise couple months back. She went to jail for awhile her and her boyfriend hit a guy on a bike and robbed him of his wallet and got caught right away. She’s real and a junkie scars all over her arm. Gives great head though. You can definitely get her for a lot lower though, never reviewed her here cause she went to jail before I could post the information.
Fyi. We never robbed him. He made it up to get his money back after he begged me to buy him weedd, i did he didnt want it and there was nothing i could do. Was jail 3 weeks and ggot proof he was lieing ab everything and got it dropped

Are we all going to ignore the acne situation (drug acne/open sores?) on face? I just browsed this thread and some pics.. This has been left out of many a female's review. I can only judge from the newest pics, as I have not personally seen her. This is important, regarding exposure. Everything else, including daily opioid consumption, but not skin clarity?? If people do not mind it, that's none of my business, but come on fellas.. That being said, I hope the young lady can turn it around. I'm behind you, pardon the pun.

Are we all going to ignore the acne situation (drug acne/open sores?) on face? I just browsed this thread and some pics.. This has been left out of many a female's review. I can only judge from the newest pics, as I have not personally seen her. This is important, regarding exposure. Everything else, including daily opioid consumption, but not skin clarity?? If people do not mind it, that's none of my business, but come on fellas.. That being said, I hope the young lady can turn it around. I'm behind you, pardon the pun.
Her recent pics aren't the most flattering. Looks like she put her makeup on with a shotgun. She's a pretty woman tho. Skin concerns? I gotta admit, last thing that I'm concerned with when rushing thru a car date is bad skin. I'll keep seeing her, if she ever gets back to me.

I'm a real asshole and I post the same thing three times even though the mods keep deleting it.
What makes me even a bigger asshole is that I insist on mentioning a provider who was being shilled, had her thread shut down and moved out of sight.
I really think I should be put into moderation.

Sad news for us Nassau boys, Savannah has moved on to the greener pastures of Suffolk county, somewhere in Northport to be exact. Number change as well, which i can't post b/c i haven't seen her since it's change, but she's found easily enough if you know where to look. I hope the wide open spaces of the country don't really put the zap on her head. All my best, dear.

She has a drug problem and expect everything that comes along with that. It is what it is . She provides a good service and it is better now since she has her own in call spot. Popped in for a visit a few days ago and had a good experience bbbj the cfs then finish with a bbbjcim spit out and all for $100

Status
Not open for further replies.