Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I asked her for soap to wash my hands and her response was "sorry i don't have any soap only dishwashing ajax" .
Mod note:
@Mr. Wiggley I feel like you and I are having private conversations in this thread since I have to delete or at least edit 90% percent of what you attempt to post and I'm really the only one who sees what you post. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I asked a question and made an observation.
Am I the only member here not allowed to do that?

Mod note: Pretty much.
Seriously, it's the way you phrase things, the language that you use.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
I asked a question and made an observation.
Am I the only member here not allowed to do that?

Mod note: Pretty much.
Seriously, it's the way you phrase things, the language that you use.
@Mr. Wiggley
sarcasm meaning: 1. the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say, made in order to criticize someone or something in a way that is amusing to others but annoying to the person criticized:

Also, lost or ignored by you the most important part of my post. Which is why 90% of your posts are deleted before they see the light of day.

Last edited:
I’ve been following this thread for some time, particularly because of the touch of drama, I think. I mean no disrespect to ANYONE on here but it seems my BS detector intermittently beeped when I read the very recent extremely harsh reviews.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I’ve been following this thread for some time, particularly because of the touch of drama, I think. I mean no disrespect to ANYONE on here but it seems my BS detector intermittently beeped when I read the very recent extremely harsh reviews.
@FrankTheFireman it's not BS. If this girl was clean and not using it seems like it's a win win

Confirmation and review, harsh or not are reviews and not BS. Go and try yourself if you feel the reports are bullshit and give a review , the only beep you going to here is the one on the reekmeter

I am not a newbie here, I've seen her several times, and i can confirm, the harsh input is 100% not bullshit. Drugs are a bitch.

I also have seen her in the last few weeks and frankly all of the above statements are correct. Her overwhelming body odor stunk out my vehicle for a while. I opted only for a BBJ and definitely will not be repeating. She is a nice girl who certainly wants to please you. She worked real hard to deep throat me and let me finish balls deep. But her overall physical shape...open sores etc and that smell just does not work.

Best of luck all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.