Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post her new number ? Is it against the rules? Or is it being protected because of certain stalking types? Come to think of it, did she relocate because of the "stalking type"?

"It's like WHAT, I just gotta get my dick sucked!"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Can someone post her new number ? Is it against the rules? Or is it being protected because of certain stalking types? Come to think of it, did she relocate because of the "stalking type"?

"It's like WHAT, I just gotta get my dick sucked!"
We have to follow protocol. I'm sure someone will drop a load in her soon and post the number.

Seen her recently. Damm this chic is scary. Shes walking on a thin line. Im sorry to say but it looks like her time is limited. In my personal opinion its only a matter of time she punches her clock with the way shes taking it and looking like. There's not a inch on her body that doesn't have a needle mark, scar or bruise. She had a hole on her leg that looks like she got shot with a 762 round, had to be a infected abscess wound, that shit creeped the fuck out of me. I know alot of girls in this profession unfortunately party and do their thing but you gotta have. Limits and i think she had none, on that note ive seen her a few times and after the last visit i will Not be repeating anymore at all!!

Seen her recently. Damm this chic is scary. Shes walking on a thin line. Im sorry to say but it looks like her time is limited. In my personal opinion its only a matter of time she punches her clock with the way shes taking it and looking like. There's not a inch on her body that doesn't have a needle mark, scar or bruise. She had a hole on her leg that looks like she got shot with a 762 round, had to be a infected abscess wound, that shit creeped the fuck out of me. I know alot of girls in this profession unfortunately party and do their thing but you gotta have. Limits and i think she had none, on that note ive seen her a few times and after the last visit i will Not be repeating anymore at all!!
Maybe that strange smell some of us have caught on her is necrosis...?

For the love of God, thank you sir. This is what I'm talking about. Like the .762 reference.

Thanks for the update Gold, I texted her this morning. But after seeing your post, and some others, I will take a pass.

Its cool you keeping quiet, no need to stir up what most already can figure out. All good, I don't want it that bad if its that BAD, ya know?
Why not I am sure the the mods will let you change your name to eight-lives :). Also saw somewhere her claiming she doesn't do bb, I call BS on that she offered to me. I know I am guilty of not sharing my experience, just sometimes I don't feel like writing, however if I have a real bad experience I will always make it a point to let the board know.

No problem. Honestly

No problem bro.. Honestly your doing your self a favor. There's so much more i can say but im just going to stay quiet.

Ok i visted her also all the way on the north shore on the water place had a nice view of the water off the deck, so you know I been there , and I had plans of ducking her after getting a bbbj from her. Now for this being first time I got a good look at her completely naked and noticed the scabs on both her calves and the crazy amount of track marks on both her arms , so thats when fucking her was off the list. So now when she walk towards me and got on her knees the first thing to hit me was her BO holy shit it was foul , nasty under arm body odor. Like she hadn’t showered in days the when she started blowing me. The odor that came from her mouth was even worse. Lost my hard on and pulled away and told her I’m out of here , wrote off the $80 as a gift to her. Got to my car and poured the hand sanitizer on my cock it stung a bit but I wanted to have big guy sanitized really well This will be that last time I see her Sad but what can you do she is a junkie that is heading down hill super fast. Not to make fun or be an ass but her new name should be “reek” Guys I am confirming Golds post don’t waste your time unless you are in love with her and want to try to save her.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Ok i visted her also all the way on the north shore on the water place had a nice view of the water off the deck, so you know I been there , and I had plans of ducking her after getting a bbbj from her. Now for this being first time I got a good look at her completely naked and noticed the scabs on both her calves and the crazy amount of track marks on both her arms , so thats when fucking her was off the list. So now when she walk towards me and got on her knees the first thing to hit me was her BO holy shit it was foul , nasty under arm body odor. Like she hadn’t showered in days the when she started blowing me. The odor that came from her mouth was even worse. Lost my hard on and pulled away and told her I’m out of here , wrote off the $80 as a gift to her. Got to my car and poured the hand sanitizer on my cock it stung a bit but I wanted to have big guy sanitized really well This will be that last time I see her Sad but what can you do she is a junkie that is heading down hill super fast. Not to make fun or be an ass but her new name should be “reek” Guys I am confirming Golds post don’t waste your time unless you are in love with her and want to try to save her.
Dam that's 2 for 2. It's a great thing I did not pull the trigger. But the biggest question is, if she has her own place none of you told her before you see her to wash up?

Status
Not open for further replies.