Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked her!!! After i got a bbj from her took her in my back seat put a rubber on got on top of her and fucked her. Wasnt nothing to brag about. I just didnt say shit or put a review cause all motherfkers do is talk shit and don't contribute. I'm tired of putting review's and contributing shit for mothfkrs jerk off stories when half the dudes don't. And dudes always got some bitch shit to say.. Only thing i can advise is with this chic you will definitely want to strap up you'll be playing Russian roulette if you don't. Have a nice fkn day!!!!! Lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I fucked her!!! After i got a bbj from her took her in my back seat put a rubber on got on top of her and fucked her. Wasnt nothing to brag about. I just didnt say shit or put a review cause all motherfkers do is talk shit and don't contribute. I'm tired of putting review's and contributing shit for mothfkrs jerk off stories when half the dudes don't. And dudes always got some bitch shit to say.. Only thing i can advise is with this chic you will definitely want to strap up you'll be playing Russian roulette if you don't. Have a nice fkn day!!!!! Lol.
Great review @gold69 hahaha!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I fucked her!!! After i got a bbj from her took her in my back seat put a rubber on got on top of her and fucked her. I just didnt say shit or put a review cause all motherfkers do is talk shit and don't contribute. I'm tired of putting review's and contributing shit for mothfkrs jerk off stories when half the dudes don't.
One honest man.
As for no reviews I think I have contributed my fair share.

And to the haters, grab a fresh bag of Cheetos and take your 3 inch dicks back to the basement.

Mod note:
Last time Im fixing your quotes. It looked like you just quoted and didn't answer.
It's not fucking rocket science, everybody else manages to get it right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha good head, pussy trimmed not waxed , meaty pussy lips. Lol. Fkn scars on her arm are scary as shit. There you go now have a blast literally Hahahha.
Yep those scars are a big problem when I saw them , if she would have covered her arms up I might have contributed to see her

Another visit with our young lady.
And young she is, just turned 22. Apparently she hosts incall every now and then. Not this visit tho. This time she hit me up early morning and lucky for me, i still wake up with morning wood, so i headed up there. Usual spot, usual results. 60 bbjcimnqns. Asked about full serv again, she said, next time, bring a rubber, and we can go full for 80. Not sure I'm down now as she had a little bit of an "unclean" odor to her this morning. Wasn't sleep smell, you know that smell chicks have after a good sleep? Or is it just me that notices that? But it was more a sour smell, like she hadn't showered in a day or 2. Anyway. Services, very good. She's incredibly reliable, friendly, talkative. I bet before the drugs, she was something else. Will keep repeating as long as she's not locked up, or dead.

Another visit with our young lady.
And young she is, just turned 22. Apparently she hosts incall every now and then. Not this visit tho. This time she hit me up early morning and lucky for me, i still wake up with morning wood, so i headed up there. Usual spot, usual results. 60 bbjcimnqns. Asked about full serv again, she said, next time, bring a rubber, and we can go full for 80. Not sure I'm down now as she had a little bit of an "unclean" odor to her this morning. Wasn't sleep smell, you know that smell chicks have after a good sleep? Or is it just me that notices that? But it was more a sour smell, like she hadn't showered in a day or 2. Anyway. Services, very good. She's incredibly reliable, friendly, talkative. I bet before the drugs, she was something else. Will keep repeating as long as she's not locked up, or dead.
I never said anything about this figured it was me and my sensitivity to smell. I have noticed several times that she has an odor on her sometimes faint other times more stronger. Maybe it is in her hair , clothes or skin. It’s not body odor but their is an odor I think it might be related to her drug use maybe ?!

I never said anything about this figured it was me and my sensitivity to smell. I have noticed several times that she has an odor on her sometimes faint other times more stronger. Maybe it is in her hair , clothes or skin. It’s not body odor but their is an odor I think it might be related to her drug use maybe ?!
Definitely not b.o. but sort of a sour smell. Not mildew either. Maybe one of us should tell her? Lol

I know that same exact sour smell your talking about. When someone like that gets in your car you gotta just kick them out. That's alpo and base head smell that hasnt taken a shower in a few days smell.
No it is not a mildew smell or lack of shower smell or BO. It’s just a weird odor. Either way she gets the job done and during the 20 or so minutes that she is sucking away , you tend to overlook the odor

I'm not goofing on you dude. 20+ minutes is impressive! I'm just so on edge when I'm doing a car date, that i want it over immediately. I want to enjoy the bbbj too, but can't unless it's incall. Then i can sit back and enjoy the experience.
I’m laughing ... no worries trust me I’m looking at all my mirrors while she is working her mouth. Maybe that why i last that long

Status
Not open for further replies.