Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Saw her again 10/10 Picked her up in the afternoon. She was wearing belly shirt and short sleeve shawl type of thing , got to our spot. Noticed track marks on her right arm and old track marks and nasty scab on her left arm , blocked it out. Played with her breasts while she did her best sucking and licking. Busted load in her mouth she gagged a bit but swallowed the load. Change my mind on doing FS with her. Track marks turned me off , after I dropped her off raced home and poured alcohol over big guy . Think this was my last visit with her
Nice review.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
t. Noticed track marks on her right arm and old track marks and nasty scab on her left arm ,

Mod note: I believe the above is quoted from nycliguy's post above. Why not use the Reply feature? If you only want to quote a few lines you can edit out the rest. The way you did it here and a few days ago leads to confusion.

There have been lots of allegations, suppositions, etc about this but without going back through the entire thread I believe nyc posted the first confirmation of what many of us suspected. I had backed away until she swore to me she was clean of the
IV. She lied???? Imagine that. Props for doing some detective work.

Last edited by a moderator:
t. Noticed track marks on her right arm and old track marks and nasty scab on her left arm ,

Mod note: I believe the above is quoted from nycliguy's post above. Why not use the Reply feature? If you only want to quote a few lines you can edit out the rest. The way you did it here and a few days ago leads to confusion.

There have been lots of allegations, suppositions, etc about this but without going back through the entire thread I believe nyc posted the first confirmation of what many of us suspected. I had backed away until she swore to me she was clean of the
IV. She lied???? Imagine that. Props for doing some detective work.
Not really detective work , just obvious since she wore a short sleeve , And she complained that the day before she had lost money and when her dealer arrived she couldn’t get her drugs.

Mr. Wiggley

Only to you it seems every other member does the same thing but you bitch me out

Honestly Wiggy you're the only one who does this.

Mr. Wiggley

Only to you it seems every other member does the same thing but you bitch me out

Honestly Wiggy you're the only one who does this.
That’s a lie but no big

Mod note: Oh look he did it right

I hate friggin car dates. But this one seems to be avail to her regulars at all hours, so i hit her up early this morning and she got right back to me. I headed up to her. She's about a half hour away, which sucks, but no one else was answering so...
Pick up next to the park. Wish she'd lay off the bogies before getting in the car, but beggars can't be choosers. It's still dark, going on sunrise, and she has a perfect spot around the block. I have to give her credit for her "no quit" attitude, she doesn't stop till the job is done. Mixes up her methods quite nicely as well. Gulp, drop off, bye bye. Till next time at any rate. Agreed on 60 for this early morning session although she originally requested 80. Once again, in my non-professional opinion, she seemed fine. We all know she's a user, but she was lucid, no sign of nodding off, had sleeves and sweats on so i couldn't see any visible signs of use, but in this heat, draw your own conclusions.
Will definitely repeat. If she were closer, I'd see her 3x a week.
I went from never hearing back from her, to her getting back to me within minutes since I've seen her a few times now. If you're having difficulty getting a response from her, break the ice, she'll warm up, and her skills are worth the minor effort.

Mr. Wiggley

I hate friggin car dates. But this one seems to be avail to her regulars at all hours, so i hit her up early this morning and she got right back to me. I headed up to her. She's about a half hour away, which sucks, but no one else was answering so...
Pick up next to the park. Wish she'd lay off the bogies before getting in the car, but beggars can't be choosers. It's still dark, going on sunrise, and she has a perfect spot around the block. I have to give her credit for her "no quit" attitude, she doesn't stop till the job is done. Mixes up her methods quite nicely as well. Gulp, drop off, bye bye. Till next time at any rate. Agreed on 60 for this early morning session although she originally requested 80. Once again, in my non-professional opinion, she seemed fine. We all know she's a user, but she was lucid, no sign of nodding off, had sleeves and sweats on so i couldn't see any visible signs of use, but in this heat, draw your own conclusions.
Will definitely repeat. If she were closer, I'd see her 3x a week.
I went from never hearing back from her, to her getting back to me within minutes since I've seen her a few times now. If you're having difficulty getting a response from her, break the ice, she'll warm up, and her skills are worth the minor effort.
The cigs are to hide the cum taste from the guy she swallowed 5 minutes before you in case you DFK with her. LOL

Mr. Wiggley

Have to say after almost 200 posts nobody had chimed in yet on how her fs is. Two guys passed but hard to believe with her rotation of regulars nobody had taken the plunge.

Mr. Wiggley

I seems the 100 is the going rate. But all anyone likes from this one is BBJ. I dont get it. I need the BJ and then the kitty. I would of did the deed already.
Seems so. But I doubt NOBODY has fucked this girl. That said two guys wanted it and both backed off for different reasons but at least they contribute here.
She has probably had 5 feet of lurker dick

Status
Not open for further replies.