Stalking Savannah - when mongers fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I wrote something here on how some guys end up falling in love with these women then Start stalking them , calling and texting like jealous boyfriends but it got removed , maybe cause I was wrong with that statement ... come to think of it I don’t think that is the case here anymore. Disregard that statement

I think I wrote something here on how some guys end up falling in love with these women then Start stalking them , calling and texting like jealous boyfriends but it got removed , maybe cause I was wrong with that statement ... come to think of it I don’t think that is the case here anymore. Disregard that statement
Certain people on this board, especially one mentioned and posting in this thread, have made it clear that they text and call numerous times a day. So much so that providers have come on here and called them out on it.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thanks for a great first post!
I'm sure your report of bbfs will drive up her business as there seems to be quite a few guys here who love car bbfs.

Once you get tested for STD's please report back.
Except $160 seems above the norm of what street girls ask for fs.
Isn't Savannah doing bbfs for $80?
He said 100 not 160

Umm no, go back and read the end of the review.
"160 later. would rather had an amp and the cleanup that comes with it after."

Reading is fundamental.
Yes it is. Take your own advice.

Savannah bbfs for 80? Nobody ever said that.

See the post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hj youl

hj you’ll know she’s in love with you when she starts asking you to get her extra drugs.
Glad you took my place
Mr Wiggles, I've had enough of this.Stop talking about me without including the part where U were asking me If I wanted anything if you were to see your doctor to help me sleep. You are sooo jealous that you can't have me all to yourself your going above and beyond to make me look like a junkie , dirty , slob. That's so sad seeing you portay me like this because you think I'm not giving you enough attention and are constantly texting me 100x a day asking me what I'm doing . You would sit outside my house for hours to see who was coming and going.

Not true at all. If your coming to my place you aren't coming with less then 100$. And I don't do car anymore & wouldn't do bare with someone I don't know is clean after seeing papers it wouldn't ve for 100

Mr Wiggles, I've had enough of this.Stop talking about me without including the part where U were asking me If I wanted anything if you were to see your doctor to help me sleep. You are sooo jealous that you can't have me all to yourself your going above and beyond to make me look like a junkie , dirty , slob. That's so sad seeing you portay me like this because you think I'm not giving you enough attention and are constantly texting me 100x a day asking me what I'm doing . You would sit outside my house for hours to see who was coming and going.
This stalking stuff is crazy!

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
The post
The post is a month old. You really need to stop making accusations of this type and stop spreading lies about me stalking you.
The only time I was ever kept waiting at your meeting place in Plainview was when you told me to come but jumped in someone else’s car just as I got there.
I’m not sure what started this latest rant and the 50 text messages I got but we aren’t seeing each other so don’t go away mad just go away

Status
Not open for further replies.