Strong vagina smell...

How about going to a clinic or doctor together and when you have your private time with the doctor or somehow before things start mention it to the doctor or staff discreetly so they can mention it to her matter of factly and not having come from you? And then do testing whateever plus they can investigate this.

Depending on how kinky she might be...... tell her that you want to see her dousche naked.... play on it like it’s been a fetish that you want to see... Act a little embarrassed at first. And when she agrees, give her a nice scented one.... in hand and ready...

I’m going through this as well,
I think it has to do with the chemistry of our cocks in their vaginas reaction plus their not so good hygienic practices.
I found this thick black girl on an app called whisper and I’ve been fucking her for 2 weeks now, she says she’s been looking for someone that can her dick her down good and knows wtf they’re doing before she moves out of state and joins her man.
Long story short, sex is amazing and it’s like I’m wwE’ing this little cumbucket, and she loves it raw,
But with each sessions she’s getting smellier and it’s a real turn off, I’m about to tell her wash your ass or you aiint getting dick this week,
She gets mad when she doesn’t get dick, and we just had a false flag where I thought I had gotten herpes from her but it was just dried koolaid on my upper lip so she’s really mad at me lol
So should I tell her now I mean she’s gonna be gone in a week anyways,
She might hate me after this lol she had some serious BO last time and I was having difficulty staying hard

Its bound to happen bro. That's why its best not to spend so much time and invest too much in these chics cause what we teach them they're just going to use in the future with someone else. That's why i dont get attached or invest more time then needed.
Wasn't planning on any of this. I was bouncing around to so many different SA girls, i never thought I'd get nailed down to one. But something about this girl, innocence? Plus the fact that i threw an insult of a weekly number at her and she said yes. And she's done anything and everything I've asked her to...
But yeah...i may move on after next week's allowance is run out... oh well

billyS

Reign of Terror
I think we are all missing the most obvious solution here.
Set her up with one of us (I'll toftt) and let me fuck her raw, when I pull out I'll make a face and go "Dammmm bitch, your pussy stinks!" She'll be pissed at me and never talk to me again but it doesn't matter. In the meantime she will get the hint and take care of that and you will reap the benefits.

I think we are all missing the most obvious solution here.
Set her up with one of us (I'll toftt) and let me fuck her raw, when I pull out I'll make a face and go "Dammmm bitch, your pussy stinks!" She'll be pissed at me and never talk to me again but it doesn't matter. In the meantime she will get the hint and take care of that and you will reap the benefits.
Haha! Oh man! That'd be fucking perfect! But judging by your avatar, you'd lay one eye on this girl and you'd be hooked! I'm not bailing just yet! Thanks tho!

Wasn't planning on any of this. I was bouncing around to so many different SA girls, i never thought I'd get nailed down to one. But something about this girl, innocence? Plus the fact that i threw an insult of a weekly number at her and she said yes. And she's done anything and everything I've asked her to...
But yeah...i may move on after next week's allowance is run out... oh well
I hear ya..shit happens. We're human. Well if shes a keeper let her know what's up. Or if you want throw her my way and I'll tell her for you hahaha. I'll send her back smelling like fresh lavender down there lol.

Maybe she just needs to bathe well first. It might be embarrassing to suggest that, so take her here - 516-324-3851 Franklin Square LMP - and put her in the float pod and then bring her to the hotel to bang her.

I hear ya..shit happens. We're human. Well if shes a keeper let her know what's up. Or if you want throw her my way and I'll tell her for you hahaha. I'll send her back smelling like fresh lavender down there lol.
Guess i'm going to need to tell her. This is going to be awkward! I'll fill you all in on how it goes. I saw her last night. Be seeing her tomorrow night...oh boy...