Strong vagina smell...

A non perfumed or artificially scent pussy gives off an odor that is supposed to be instinctively attractive and luring to the opposite sex for him to want to fuck it for procreation. It was not initially designed to be eaten and thus not given a naturally sweet smell. The smell is meant to trigger testosterone and the urge to plant a load there

billyS

Reign of Terror
My guess is that she just doesn't wash her pussy at all. Has no clue it stinks.
Is she fat?
Is her her pussy trimmed or shaven?
Girls who do maintenance down there hair wise also tend to be cleaner as they take care of the area.
The worst smelling pussies I have encountered in the hobby have been AMP girls with totally untamed pussy hair.
The worst in the real world was back on the late 70's when huge untamed bushes were the norm.

With everyone eating that snatch it's bad breath pussy!
This girl is 21. Claims she's only been with her high school/ college boyfriend. Claims i'm the second guy she's been with, ever. She's inexperienced enough for me to believe, naive enough for me to believe, and tight enough for me to believe. So i'm thinking she may not know she smells strongly. If i'm the second guy to experience this, no way the first guy said anything... maybe she doesn't know about a good wash up internally after?
Many women just don't realize..if they did..would they want that thing to stank?

A non perfumed or artificially scent pussy gives off an odor that is supposed to be instinctively attractive and luring to the opposite sex for him to want to fuck it for procreation. It was not initially designed to be eaten and thus not given a naturally sweet smell. The smell is meant to trigger testosterone and the urge to plant a load there
Yeah. I've had that happen to me in the past, but this has the exact opposite effect on me. I kind of dread it now. And now she always wants to fuck. So i'm in a jam!
I've tasted pussy that tasted like acid, and I've tasted pussy that was literally sweet like honey... this is something else. I'm terrified to taste!

Treat her to a bathroom with a bidget installed to power wash her pussy hole!
Haha! If only it were that easy! I'm pretty sure giving that hint might offend her...!
Problem is, she's so young, she's in school still, she's gorgeous, smart, high maintenance... i'm thinking she's gotta be aware of this... how do i let her know without her hating me...?

I see it as a young girl not use to get shot up in alot doesent no how to clean herself properly can be a possibility. It Probely a mission to get all that stuff out. I could imagine there being a smell if it just sits in
Could be. I've been dumping cum in her 4-5 nights a week. If i'm not the only guy, i'm in deep fucking trouble!

I see it as a young girl not use to get shot up in alot doesent no how to clean herself properly can be a possibility. It Probely a mission to get all that stuff out. I could imagine there being a smell if it just sits in
IIRC most of the cum is absorbed by the walls of the vagina so minus normal day to day cleaning and minus an infection not sure there is anything to do on her end. And I'd also guess that most attempts to introduce something to "clean" it would be introducing more external "dirt" than already allegedly there already.

My guess is that she just doesn't wash her pussy at all. Has no clue it stinks.
Is she fat?
Is her her pussy trimmed or shaven?
Girls who do maintenance down there hair wise also tend to be cleaner as they take care of the area.
The worst smelling pussies I have encountered in the hobby have been AMP girls with totally untamed pussy hair.
The worst in the real world was back on the late 70's when huge untamed bushes were the norm.
She's not fat, she's thick. I don't like skinny girls. No curves to them usually.
She waxes every third week apparently. I'd think the waxing tech would say something if she stank? Who knows.
I'm lost on this one. I don't want to lose her cuz she's crazy in the sack. But dreading that smell is gonna make me gun shy.
It gets on everything too... like if i don't jump right into the shower after, doesn't matter how much i wipe down, it gets in my boxers and shorts. I can smell it the whole ride home...ug... lol

It could just be her natural smell amplified by this hot weather we’re having, one of my first girlfriends back in the day never really smelled strong and when I ate her out it was in the shower or right after. She would visit her family in VA some weekends so one time in the summer when my parents were at work i picked her up from the ghetto CT bus and we went straight to my place to fuck but inbetween positions I pulled out and got a wiff... ohh boy what a smell I mean a 6 hr bus ride n 20 min walk in nyc summer heat really made that thing reek

I had to lie n I think I said I got a cramp or pulled a muscle to explain my loss of erection...

It could just be her natural smell amplified by this hot weather we’re having, one of my first girlfriends back in the day never really smelled strong and when I ate her out it was in the shower or right after. She would visit her family in VA some weekends so one time in the summer when my parents were at work i picked her up from the ghetto CT bus and we went straight to my place to fuck but inbetween positions I pulled out and got a wiff... ohh boy what a smell I mean a 6 hr bus ride n 20 min walk in nyc summer heat really made that thing reek

I had to lie n I think I said I got a cramp or pulled a muscle to explain my loss of erection...
Yup. Total hard on killer. She's sexy as fuck too... the whole situation is killing me