Strong vagina smell...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
At one of the "underground" Lapdance spots one of the girls had enough of an issue that several customers complained. The partners "elected" my friend to tell her and when he did she cried for like 3 hours straight.

It's an epidemic, i tells ya!
And to be honest, it's not a stench, it smells like what i would imagine a healthy vagina smells like, just very strongly. Maybe I've been lucky my whole life and have only been with mild smelling vaginas. Maybe this strong smell is the norm. What do i know. I'm usually never near the vagina, as I'm more of an extremely cheap head guy.
i been with a few women who normally dont have an odor... BUT depending where they are in their cycle, what hormones are raging, there can be an overly powerful intense vaginal smell.

If a girl smokes alot of cigarettes or weed her pussy is going to taste like weed and cigarettes also, ive experienced this many times personally, i think it sucks.

justme

homo economicus
At an underground club a few friends owned one of the girl's pussies was really stank - enough by that both guys and girls had complained to management about it. You would have thought that one of the girls who was supposed to be her friend would have told her about it, but no....
So my friend gets persuaded by the other owners that it's his job to tell her. She breaks down crying hysterically, she had no idea, etc.
Moral of the story:
Most girls have no idea they have issues down there.
At one of the "underground" Lapdance spots one of the girls had enough of an issue that several customers complained. The partners "elected" my friend to tell her and when he did she cried for like 3 hours straight.
20 years and the most consistent thing about the APM is his consistency.

Due to New Year’s resolution stayed away from this hobby for some time. Then the urge hit me like a ton of bricks. I called an old Asian UTR regular. Our session usually starts with some foreplay that includes oral play, giving and receiving. This time she immediately went from giving oral to insertion, I thought boy did she miss me. Then while changing positions a fishy smell hit my nostrils. In all the years I’ve seen this woman never a faint smell except what is typically natural! The slight pungent smell of healthy vagina. This night I was in shock, I finished and made sure to shower before leaving. Not sure if she knew, but I have a feeling she might because of not letting me go down on her.

Then a few weeks later the urge hit me again. I’ve seen an add for a WOC that had the type of body I liked and with no tats. Made the call and headed over. Former stripper with a long lean body. Mahogany complexion, but with what I suspect is a bleached face. Pictures were much more flattering. Usual preamble occurred, and then the smashing began. Again, during change of positions, the nostrils were assaulted by overwhelming odor- she got sopping wet from the intercourse. I managed to finish because it was the tightest best sensation I’ve felt in years. Her tightness was almost virginal. She must have known about the smell because of the amount of air freshener and cologne sprayed in the air after our session.

Not sure if it is a sign to stop hobbying, or just that these women are selling flesh without a care for good hygiene. I know this is not a big statistical sampling, but it is enough to make one wary. Currently afraid to venture back again.

Regards,

Pops

Due to New Year’s resolution stayed away from this hobby for some time. Then the urge hit me like a ton of bricks. I called an old Asian UTR regular. Our session usually starts with some foreplay that includes oral play, giving and receiving. This time she immediately went from giving oral to insertion, I thought boy did she miss me. Then while changing positions a fishy smell hit my nostrils. In all the years I’ve seen this woman never a faint smell except what is typically natural! The slight pungent smell of healthy vagina. This night I was in shock, I finished and made sure to shower before leaving. Not sure if she knew, but I have a feeling she might because of not letting me go down on her.

Then a few weeks later the urge hit me again. I’ve seen an add for a WOC that had the type of body I liked and with no tats. Made the call and headed over. Former stripper with a long lean body. Mahogany complexion, but with what I suspect is a bleached face. Pictures were much more flattering. Usual preamble occurred, and then the smashing began. Again, during change of positions, the nostrils were assaulted by overwhelming odor- she got sopping wet from the intercourse. I managed to finish because it was the tightest best sensation I’ve felt in years. Her tightness was almost virginal. She must have known about the smell because of the amount of air freshener and cologne sprayed in the air after our session.

Not sure if it is a sign to stop hobbying, or just that these women are selling flesh without a care for good hygiene. I know this is not a big statistical sampling, but it is enough to make one wary. Currently afraid to venture back again.

Regards,

Pops
How old are these women?