Strong vagina smell...

100% honest...she has Bacterial Vaginosis. It’s not always fishy smelling. Sometimes it just smell really strong. She could take some nasty antibiotics or douche with hydrogen peroxide.

But that’s really touchy for you to tell her, as evidence by her reaction.

If you didn’t use a condom you could spread it to whomever is next- but you won’t get any symptoms. Not sure if the hydrogen peroxide works for men though.

I was going to put this under SA b/c this girl is an SA girl but i'm putting it here. Mods feel free to move if needed.
I'm seeing this 21 year old SA girl. I guess i'm officially her SD. She says she's exclusive to me, drops what she's doing when i text. Lord knows i don't trust her as far as me being her only SD, but she takes very good care of me and i take decent care of her.
We started bbbjtcnqns. Amazing head game, was gonna keep it there but she wanted to fuck. Who am i to say no? Especially at the same allowance? So we've been fucking. I've never gone down on her. She just sucks me till i'm hard and climbs on top, rides me hard till i pop. I do no work! Great for me! Anyway, this girl is clean, put together, smart, funny, perfect really for some dopey 22 year old. Anyway! When she climbs off, the pussy smell is almost overwhelming. I've only smelled bad pussy once in my life, and it almost knocked me out. This isn't that smell, it's just so strong my eyes almost tear up. Now i def won't go down on her. She fucks great, sucks great, willing to try anything for me. I don't want to lose this one over something so silly.
Anyone ever hear of this or experience it themselves?
I've been looking it up but it keeps coming up dirty pussy, vaginosis... not what this is...
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Is this girl black and from the westbury or nassau area?

Apologies to my fellow readers for no new reviews recently, as I've been spending all my free time with this UTR single mother, trying to keep her flush during this taxing time of year. Unfortunately, a recent visit with her has brought me back to this original post of mine. I can count on 1 finger the times I've ever gone down on a provider, granted, this woman isn't a "provider" in the sense that we know, but she is taking compensation for sex so, technically, she's just like any other whore I've ever been with, anyway, I've never gone down on her, but every full serv session, I've never noticed her too be anything but fresh in the vag department. I should include, since i dumped a load in her last week, all she wants is creampies. So I've obliged about 4x this week alone. Recently, we were fooling around, and it led to sex, and when i pulled out, the smell hit me like a baseball bat, that strong vagina smell that i thought I'd left behind with all the SA cum dumpsters. I know what old jizz smells like, kind of bleachy and sour, this is completely different. It's like a normal vagina smell, times 100. Not looking for insight, or answers really, just bringing up an old issue that i was hoping I'd never see again, especially with this woman, whom I'm developing an affinity for. Sigh, just my luck...

Apologies to my fellow readers for no new reviews recently, as I've been spending all my free time with this UTR single mother, trying to keep her flush during this taxing time of year. Unfortunately, a recent visit with her has brought me back to this original post of mine. I can count on 1 finger the times I've ever gone down on a provider, granted, this woman isn't a "provider" in the sense that we know, but she is taking compensation for sex so, technically, she's just like any other whore I've ever been with, anyway, I've never gone down on her, but every full serv session, I've never noticed her too be anything but fresh in the vag department. I should include, since i dumped a load in her last week, all she wants is creampies. So I've obliged about 4x this week alone. Recently, we were fooling around, and it led to sex, and when i pulled out, the smell hit me like a baseball bat, that strong vagina smell that i thought I'd left behind with all the SA cum dumpsters. I know what old jizz smells like, kind of bleachy and sour, this is completely different. It's like a normal vagina smell, times 100. Not looking for insight, or answers really, just bringing up an old issue that i was hoping I'd never see again, especially with this woman, whom I'm developing an affinity for. Sigh, just my luck...
Bacterial Vaginosis or perhaps Trichomononiasis (Trich). Trich is a STD protozoa requiring prescription med. Causes usually no symptoms in men but when men have it can be transmitted to next vagina. Smell from trich can be absolutely putrid. You need to tell her to get checked out. Both are very common STDs

I think i figured it out. I asked this young lady about pregnancy worries, since we're now going raw and she's insisting on creampies, and she said, no worries, I'm on the Depo shot. I've never heard of this before. In doing some research, i found quite a few women complain about an odor emanating from their vaginas while using the shot. I try to keep in touch with most past providers as a just in case, with a simple, hope you're ok, every now and then, so i hit up one of these original raw SA chicks i used to see, to wish happy holidays to, and i asked what protection she used against unwanted pregnancy... the depo shot. She said a lot of these young women use the shot b/c they forget to take the pill, compared to one shot every 3 months and they have no worries.
Could be coincidence, but seems like a plausible explanation.

Marge's stench could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon.
P.S. It might be useful to merge this thread with the thread: "How do you guys stop?"
I am sure that all the data thus far and culminating with: "Marge's stench could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon," would act as a very powerful deterrent for those of us that are on the on the fence in recovery. It might be the final straw that breaks the camel's back and send some of us into other hobbies like knitting or crocheting. (LOL)

Marge's stench could knock a buzzard off a shitwagon.
It's an epidemic, i tells ya!
And to be honest, it's not a stench, it smells like what i would imagine a healthy vagina smells like, just very strongly. Maybe I've been lucky my whole life and have only been with mild smelling vaginas. Maybe this strong smell is the norm. What do i know. I'm usually never near the vagina, as I'm more of an extremely cheap head guy.

...... Maybe this strong smell is the norm. What do i know. I'm usually never near the vagina, ......
Over the years I've had my face planted in easily over a couple of hundred vaginas. In my experience a strong odor is NOT the norm. It is normal to have at most what I would call a mild scent — not unpleasant at all. Even women with what seemed to be a yeast infection (characterized by little pieces of cheesy like material) had very little offensive odor.

FWIW, all the blacks I've been with have had a distinctly different (not offensive, not strong — but just different) type of mild scent.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had a girl a LMP about a year and a half ago, she claimed to be French/Dominican but she was definitely a WOC.
Her pussy was extremely clean and tasty and when I remarked so after the session she replied with a big smile "I know, right! It's because of my diet. I don't eat meat".
So I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but she did have an unusually good tasting pussy. She was also freshly waxed that day.

I dated a girl who had a semen sensitivity. Didn't stop her from enjoying it, but always seemed like if I came enough times in her in too short a period her normally pleasant smell got all out of whack for a while. Far more other likely culprits to consider before one starts considering the allergy route though.

It's an epidemic, i tells ya!
And to be honest, it's not a stench, it smells like what i would imagine a healthy vagina smells like, just very strongly. Maybe I've been lucky my whole life and have only been with mild smelling vaginas. Maybe this strong smell is the norm. What do i know. I'm usually never near the vagina, as I'm more of an extremely cheap head guy.
if it smells like fish it is the dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone lol

Adam Eve

Adam and Eve had just had sex for the first time. Adam was relaxing by a tree, when God's voice boomed down from above. 'You've just experienced sex for the first time. How was it?' Adam replies, 'Oh Lord, it was great. I've never felt so good in my life.'

God says, 'Where is Eve, thine wife?'
Adam replies, 'She is washing herself, down in the river.'

Suddenly, the skies turned dark and lightning flashed and thunder sounded. God became furious and said 'Nooo!!! Now I'll never get that smell out of the fish!!'