Strong vagina smell...

it's a vagina smell... best i can describe it. But so thick you could cut it with a butter knife... gross...!
There is definitely a "sex smell" when you have sex with anybody. I don't know how many people notice it but I always do. It sounds like this is what you're talking about. Not necessarily a dirty smell but perhaps more acidic than normal in this case.

There is definitely a "sex smell" when you have sex with anybody. I don't know how many people notice it but I always do. It sounds like this is what you're talking about. Not necessarily a dirty smell but perhaps more acidic than normal in this case.
I do know that smell. This is similar but more pungent. And about a hundred times stronger on a good day...

Strange new development.
My struggles with the thick scent issue have made me keep searching for a SB. I like to tell myself that but truth is i like trying out different holes. Anyway. Saw a new SA girl last night. Same damn thing. Maybe it's these young girls? This one was 22. Thick also. When i reached down to rub her pussy it was sopping wet and when i pulled my hand up, POW! Right in the kisser! I almost lost my hard on! Almost. This was more of that acrid pussy smell you get sometimes. Like the acid level is too high? But holy crap was it over powering.
I'm seeing a 30 year old tonight. Hopefully her age will be the determining factor. I'll let you know later on tonight.

Strange new development.
My struggles with the thick scent issue have made me keep searching for a SB. I like to tell myself that but truth is i like trying out different holes. Anyway. Saw a new SA girl last night. Same damn thing. Maybe it's these young girls? This one was 22. Thick also. When i reached down to rub her pussy it was sopping wet and when i pulled my hand up, POW! Right in the kisser! I almost lost my hard on! Almost. This was more of that acrid pussy smell you get sometimes. Like the acid level is too high? But holy crap was it over powering.
I'm seeing a 30 year old tonight. Hopefully her age will be the determining factor. I'll let you know later on tonight.
After you rubbed her pussy you should of put your fingers in her face towards her mouth so she can smell as see what you gotta go thru lol. Maybe that will give her a hint. She can smell her self lol.

After you rubbed her pussy you should of put your fingers in her face towards her mouth so she can smell as see what you gotta go thru lol. Maybe that will give her a hint. She can smell her self lol.
This was a new girl. I already broke it off with her. Said she was too young for me. Didn't have the heart to tell her her sloppy vagina smelled way too strong for me...

I thought about this. I’ve always noticed after I would take a bunch of different vitamins, my urine would get a mellow yellow green shade to it and smell really fucking strong.....

Maybe this is her trying to diet... And supplementing with vitamins....? Also chicks who smoke and do recreational drugs like pot and blow tend to have stinky vaginas also..... also younger chicks only worry about pregnancy. They seem to feel that as long as they’re on birth control, anyone can cum in them.

My 20 yo SB just posted that she has a new man like 2 days ago. Yet she just texted me wanting to drain may balls with her mouth....