Strong vagina smell...

I was going to put this under SA b/c this girl is an SA girl but i'm putting it here. Mods feel free to move if needed.
I'm seeing this 21 year old SA girl. I guess i'm officially her SD. She says she's exclusive to me, drops what she's doing when i text. Lord knows i don't trust her as far as me being her only SD, but she takes very good care of me and i take decent care of her.
We started bbbjtcnqns. Amazing head game, was gonna keep it there but she wanted to fuck. Who am i to say no? Especially at the same allowance? So we've been fucking. I've never gone down on her. She just sucks me till i'm hard and climbs on top, rides me hard till i pop. I do no work! Great for me! Anyway, this girl is clean, put together, smart, funny, perfect really for some dopey 22 year old. Anyway! When she climbs off, the pussy smell is almost overwhelming. I've only smelled bad pussy once in my life, and it almost knocked me out. This isn't that smell, it's just so strong my eyes almost tear up. Now i def won't go down on her. She fucks great, sucks great, willing to try anything for me. I don't want to lose this one over something so silly.
Anyone ever hear of this or experience it themselves?
I've been looking it up but it keeps coming up dirty pussy, vaginosis... not what this is...
Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Let her finish you off with her mouth. That should get her attention about her .plumbing problems.
Women can get those infections just from a crappie bikini bottom. Not necessarily from being dirty.
Haha! Yeah! She'll probably blame it on me! I've been creampieing her for the past few weeks, and the clean up on myself is brutal. Not sure how it's not knocking her down.
Thanks for the advice tho!

justme

homo economicus
How’s the rest of her body odor? Fucked a girl in college who was healthy but had a pretty strong scent whenever she exercised. Her vagina was the same smell but much stronger. Would hold my breath and do what I could. Sweet girl, would wake me up with a body rub and fuck...

You say the smell is strong but what kind of smell, sweet, sour, salty, dirty old, acidic, fishy, sweaty?

Is the smell only after sex? Or before and during it too?

Also, try another brand of condom with some completely different lubricant composition, though, if it were I, not sure I'd want to pursue sex until I'd gotten more info from her, which I realize is an awkward position but no point getting something communicated either.

He's fukcing her raw. Hence the creampies and condoms don't apply here.
I was going to put this under SA b/c this girl is an SA girl but i'm putting it here. Mods feel free to move if needed.
I'm seeing this 21 year old SA girl. I guess i'm officially her SD. She says she's exclusive to me, drops what she's doing when i text. Lord knows i don't trust her as far as me being her only SD, but she takes very good care of me and i take decent care of her.
We started bbbjtcnqns. Amazing head game, was gonna keep it there but she wanted to fuck. Who am i to say no? Especially at the same allowance? So we've been fucking. I've never gone down on her. She just sucks me till i'm hard and climbs on top, rides me hard till i pop. I do no work! Great for me! Anyway, this girl is clean, put together, smart, funny, perfect really for some dopey 22 year old. Anyway! When she climbs off, the pussy smell is almost overwhelming. I've only smelled bad pussy once in my life, and it almost knocked me out. This isn't that smell, it's just so strong my eyes almost tear up. Now i def won't go down on her. She fucks great, sucks great, willing to try anything for me. I don't want to lose this one over something so silly.
Anyone ever hear of this or experience it themselves?
I've been looking it up but it keeps coming up dirty pussy, vaginosis... not what this is...
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Years ago i fucked this 19-20 yr old Puerto Rican girl non pro non SA. Anyway she would have a pretty strong smell but it was when she orgasmed. I noticed before that it wouldnt be nearly as strong. Good pussy though. If shes clean it might just be how she smells .

I guess you could talk about it with her. Thats a tough convo for sure lol.

How’s the rest of her body odor? Fucked a girl in college who was healthy but had a pretty strong scent whenever she exercised. Her vagina was the same smell but much stronger. Would hold my breath and do what I could. Sweet girl, would wake me up with a body rub and fuck...
Seems completely normal otherwise. I'm dreading our next session! Haha

You say the smell is strong but what kind of smell, sweet, sour, salty, dirty old, acidic, fishy, sweaty?

Is the smell only after sex? Or before and during it too?

Also, try another brand of condom with some completely different lubricant composition, though, if it were I, not sure I'd want to pursue sex until I'd gotten more info from her, which I realize is an awkward position but no point getting something communicated either.
I've found that most women actually have the same smell. So picture that smell, only multiply it by about 100.
I never smell it before, and during she's stopped up like a cork so nothing then, it's when we're done, and she's climbing off me, once we're not "attached" anymore... wham! Right in my face.
We're done with condoms. Although it was the same smell with or without.
I'm stymied.

Sometimes if a women's PH is off she will emit odors even if her hygiene is good..
Funny you say that, cuz i used to bang a girl that insisted on condoms. I said, we've been together for a few months, time to stop with the rubbers. She said, it's not that, when someone cums inside me it messes up my Ph.
You're the first person to mention that since she did about 20 years ago.
I'll have to look into that.
Thanks

Not true.
If she cleans up every time it shouldn't make a difference.
This girl is 21. Claims she's only been with her high school/ college boyfriend. Claims i'm the second guy she's been with, ever. She's inexperienced enough for me to believe, naive enough for me to believe, and tight enough for me to believe. So i'm thinking she may not know she smells strongly. If i'm the second guy to experience this, no way the first guy said anything... maybe she doesn't know about a good wash up internally after?