Zen bodywork 40/5ave manhattan (old number 608-688-8884) 718-799-2962

COCO
I saw this review and was wondering about it. @pusyliker77 sounds Asian and his perspective on looks could be different from mine, but Sophia responded to my text and said come quick
I saw the new girl Coco this morning.
Wow!! I don't usually say that any
particular girl is stunning, but this girl is stunning.
21 years old, but looks younger.
Shoulder length hair, nice face and
beautiful mouth.
5'3" slim body, not an extra pound out of place, nice full Bs with large nips that begged me for a gentle licking.
She was dressed in a 2 piece when I
came to the room and immediately began a sexy LFK. English
skills lacking so bring a translation app if you want to do
much talking. BBJ, BLS with great eye contact and a variety of techniques and DT or near DT, and CFS with a beautifully shaved pussy with full lips and a clit that liked to be gently licked. I loved how she was BBJing me while I was on my back, and then she made her way up and planted her wet pussy right on my face! I'm pretty sure she came for the second time that morning. And she is definitely DTF. I love it when a girl says "I want you to fuck me now". Not sure if CIM because I filled the bag. Don't know about RIM.
AND this was for 180 for the hour and 140 for the half.
She made it into my regular rotation
after only one visit. Great girl.
Which did you go with $180 or $140? You seem to be giving this place a lot of great reviews when the only thing I got was a bait and switch. I called and asked how late does Kelly work I was told 10 to 10. I call back later and asked if Kelly was available and was told yes to come over. Called again in front of the building which was now more than 10 from the time I was told to come over. Kelly not here but I can take care of you. Truth be told if I wanted to see Sophia I would of booked the appointment with her. All there had to do was to say Kelly not here instead they told me to come over she here what a waste of my time. I could of gone to another place if their didn’t waste my time with the bait and switch shit.

Which did you go with $180 or $140? You seem to be giving this place a lot of great reviews when the only thing I got was a bait and switch. I called and asked how late does Kelly work I was told 10 to 10. I call back later and asked if Kelly was available and was told yes to come over. Called again in front of the building which was now more than 10 from the time I was told to come over. Kelly not here but I can take care of you. Truth be told if I wanted to see Sophia I would of booked the appointment with her. All there had to do was to say Kelly not here instead they told me to come over she here what a waste of my time. I could of gone to another place if their didn’t waste my time with the bait and switch shit.
I went for the hour. I seldom do halfs. I've had a few minor issues at this place, had to wait 10 minutes one time a couple of months ago.

But I'm a pretty regular customer and she probably treats me as such. The new girl Coco is just as I described her. Go see her or don't. I don't care. I'm going to see her again. And will continue to go to other places also and will post reviews which is what all members of this Board should be doing.

I went for the hour. I seldom do halfs. I've had a few minor issues at this place, had to wait 10 minutes one time a couple of months ago.

But I'm a pretty regular customer and she probably treats me as such. The new girl Coco is just as I described her. Go see her or don't. I don't care. I'm going to see her again. And will continue to go to other places also and will post reviews which is what all members of this Board should be doing.
Correct all member should be posting real reviews on places they go to not promote for extras

I told Sophia about your complain ,she told me ,yes, you did call her, Kelly was there and waiting for you, but at that time ,her mother called her, told her she didn't feel well , Kelly has to leave as Quickly as she can, when you arrived and called Sophia, she was stay with her own customer, she told the guy about this situation ,she didn't want lose you , then she told the guy ,leted him to wait for her ,she will serve you first , the guy was Tolerant and generous,he said no problem, go ahead, then Sophia called you back ,told you about everything , she wanted serve you instead of Kelly, then you got upset, then you left , she texted you many messages for apologize........
Well,this true happen , Kelly can't come to work these days , because she need take care of her mother.
I like Sophia, I don't care about others, she has good heart , good personality, good life experiences, good massage skill , I just feel relax when I stay with her ,no need camouflage ,no need scheming, just relax.....

Sophia is going to registe a her own account here ,she will answer every question the guys talking about ,she doesn't understand why so much negative energy around , for competitor ? Nobody knows!

I got 6 pictures from Sophia yesterday, she said they have new girls come , I was curious, made a appointment with CoCo this morning 11 am , I locked the door, a beautiful and smiling face appeared in front of me ,she is petite and young ,I gave her a bear hug , she was laughing, gave me a kiss for return , she look like has a lot of energy ,I told her I wanted half hour issues, I gave her $$$, then she started her work , we both got naked , my dick getting big , she started give me a Cbj, all my dick in her mouth ,very deep , I thought it will be her throat , I really feel good,, I almost come , I stopped her quickly, I didn’t want come so fast by this way ,then she kissed my ball ,I felt so good, I really like it, and I was really on a hurry , I asked her to keep her job, then she was sitting on me , a few mins later , ,I shoot down by her strong energy , I got really tired , I have to leave before my boss call me .
She has good sex skill , I really like her ,she is attractive for me , I will come back to see her again, I hope I won’t be hurry for next time .

I got 6 pictures from Sophia yesterday, she said they have new girls come , I was curious, made a appointment with CoCo this morning 11 am , I locked the door, a beautiful and smiling face appeared in front of me ,she is petite and young ,I gave her a bear hug , she was laughing, gave me a kiss for return , she look like has a lot of energy ,I told her I wanted half hour issues, I gave her $$$, then she started her work , we both got naked , my dick getting big , she started give me a Cbj, all my dick in her mouth ,very deep , I thought it will be her throat , I really feel good,, I almost come , I stopped her quickly, I didn’t want come so fast by this way ,then she kissed my ball ,I felt so good, I really like it, and I was really on a hurry , I asked her to keep her job, then she was sitting on me , a few mins later , ,I shoot down by her strong energy , I got really tired , I have to leave before my boss call me .
She has good sex skill , I really like her ,she is attractive for me , I will come back to see her again, I hope I won’t be hurry for next time .
You gave her “$$$”. How much is that?

Sophia is going to registe a her own account here ,she will answer every question the guys talking about ,she doesn't understand why so much negative energy around , for competitor ? Nobody knows!
Why register an account when she can be an advertising on UG? She can then give the line up just like all the other great shops. Just registering will only let her get free advertisements come on we already know of two members here that seems to give this place raving reviews but I don’t see much of anything else. Could it be a shill ? Tell her to pay some dues

BH

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
expect prices to rise soon...some idiot had to mention UG. When she asked me how i found i just told 1hgf..where they advertise.
Another idiot thinks we should keep the site secret from the women. Hey Slinky, what do you think of the idea of instituting temporary bans on these guys until they donate the cost of advertising to make up for the potential lost revenue.

I'll say it again... Without the women coming here, this site doesn't exist. Every fucking person who uses this site should be telling the girls they see about it and encouraging them to advertise here.

I think the problem is that a few years back there was a "Fight Club" movement to keep the site on the QT from providers and neither Slinky nor any of the mods disagreed. And if anyone did say anything, it was certainly not as vehemently as you are doing now. In fact, you will recall that even I repeated that mantra a month or two ago before you corrected me. Yes, you have been making your feelings known for awhile, so the members should be aware of that. Then again, you know how well that works for us. :rolleyes:

Would you agree that the sole circumstance that members should keep the site unknown to providers is with SA. Since those girls will most likely never advertise on here and since the backlash could be so severe, I would think that exception would be acceptable to you. And you do see the length the members go through to keep their screen names from being found out.

Another idiot thinks we should keep the site secret from the women. Hey Slinky, what do you think of the idea of instituting temporary bans on these guys until they donate the cost of advertising to make up for the potential lost revenue.

I'll say it again... Without the women coming here, this site doesn't exist. Every fucking person who uses this site should be telling the girls they see about it and encouraging them to advertise here.
go ahead ban me idgf!

So only Slinky has access to the launch codes of the ban button? I guess you failed to get security clearance with your suspicious on again off again relationship with this site .
Suspicious? That's a new one. I was on. Then I was off. Now I'm on. What's suspicious about that?

As far as security clearance, contrary to what some of you may think, only Slinky has the power to ban members. The moderators just police the posts. Slinky makes the decision about meting out the punishment. So if you ever find yourself in that predicament, 'tweren't me that would be poking you.

Review of CoCo

CoCo – A Delightful Afternoon Surprise

After reading some reviews of Zen Body Rub, and on a recommendation from a friend, I set up an appointment this past Thursday for my first visit to this place. My friend recommended that I see CoCo, a new arrival to Zen Body Rub. After finishing some business meetings in the morning, I called Sophia, the manager of the place, and was able to set up a late-afternoon appointment at the time I requested with no problem.

I got to the location, what looks like an office building, a couple of minutes before my allotted time and texted Sophia to get the room number. Once I got that, I entered the building and made my way to the elevators for the trip up. After reaching the designated floor and exiting the elevator, I made my way down the hallway to the room Sophia had given me and knocked lightly on the door. I heard some movement inside and the locks being disengaged before the door “mysteriously” opened and dared me to enter. As I walked in, this vision of loveliness, in just a black bra and matching but transparent panties, looked up at me (she’s only about 5’1” tall and I’m a 6-footer) from behind the door, smiled, and closed and locked the door behind me. She hugged me and then led me into this huge open room that had just a couple of desk chairs, lamps, a couple of mirrors, some built-in counter tops, a dresser/armoire of sorts, and a platform bed.

I put my knapsack down and, after we exchanged names, we proceeded to engage in some more hugging and LFK action with my hands caressing her hot little body. She asked me to take off my shoes, delivered a few quick kisses, and then I began to undress. CoCo helped by hanging clothes but not taking them off - smiling & watching me all the time. As I was taking off parts of clothing, I gave CoCo a couple of gifts that I had brought and her face lit up with excitement and pleasure. Once I was in my birthday suit, we exchanged a few hugs and kisses – DFK this time. Then CoCo asked for payment and I gave her the fee with, something I don’t often do, an up front extra tip. She was very happy and gave me more DFKs. Then I held up one of the items I had given her and she got excited, ripped open the small bag it came in, and began to disrobe to try it on to see how it looked. The sight of her dynamic body – delicious looking round breasts with puffy nipples and an equally fine body shape – had Junior standing at attention in no time.

Once CoCo had the very skimpy clothing item on, she gave me some poses and then moved closer to observe herself in the standup mirror across the room. She reached behind her and grabbed my hand to come stand next to her as she gazed into the mirror. CoCo pushed her delightfully round little ass against a now very excited Junior, grabbed my hands and put them on her bare breasts, and leaned her head back so I could kiss her neck. We stayed that way for a couple of minutes, with me working her over, and both of us trying to watch the action in the mirror.

CoCo broke it off and led me to the platform bed - no shower was offered or available. I was going to do my usual thing of sitting on the edge of the bed act to play with her body; but, I went along with her motioning for me to lie down on the bed. She got a steaming hot towel out of a contraption across the room, shook it out a bit to cool it down, and wiped Junior and my hands down - then CoCo followed up with baby wipes. Then she climbed up on the bed, straddled me, and leaned over for some intense DFK action. I grabbed her breasts as we made out and she began moaning. Still no contact with Junior - her ass was up in the air.

CoCo pulled back a little and shifted her body to bring her panty-covered kitty closer to my face. I stuck my tongue out and asked her if she wanted me to use it on her kitty. She smiled and moved her kitty closer. I started to pull the panties down and she shifted so I could take them off and then repositioned herself with her kitty on my mouth. I ate that delicious kitty like it was my last meal; and, CoCo responded by moaning like crazy and grinding it into my face until she shuddered and popped.

CoCo shifted again and started kissing me as my hands caressed her ass. Then she worked her way down my body to suck on my balls and lick and lightly suck Junior’s head for a while. CoCo grabbed a cover and went to put it on Junior; but, when I stopped her she got a little concerned and questioned me about no cover. I told her not yet, and she reluctantly put it back on the shelf next to the bed.

Then she straddled me again and began a little slip/slide over Junior. We played that way for a while; and, then I had her lie down next to me so I could suck on her huge nipples and kiss my way around the rest of her hot body. At some point, CoCo was getting aroused and I was hungering for some more taste of her kitty; so, I moved to go down on her again and she happily shifted her position on the bed to accommodate me.

I was kneeling on the floor and had her one keg wrapped behind my head while her other leg was still on the bed. This must have been the ideal setup, because she really (really) got into it - eventually reaching down with her hands to spread her kitty lips for me to get better access. Encouraged, I gave it everything I had and soon had her driving her kitty into my face as she spasmed and popped.

I stayed in that position just lightly kissing her kitty lips as she calmed down a bit; and then Coco surprised me by starting to moan again and move her hips against my face. So, what the hell, I went to work on her clit again. This time, in very short order, CoCo went nuts, screaming, gripping my head with her hands, and wrapping that leg around my neck as she ground her clit against my mouth. All of a sudden, she pulled my head off her kitty and started to pull me up on top of her. I figured okay, too sensitive, and went to suck on her nipples on the way up. But no, CoCo pulled my mouth up to hers for some intense DFK action; and, while telling me she wanted me to f**k her, began slapping her hand on the bedside shelf trying to locate the cover she placed earlier. When I realized what she wanted, I found the cover for her and she reached down between our bodies, grabbed Junior, and covered him up before inserting him into her now slick kitty. CoCo began moaning as I slowly moved inside; and, when I stopped momentarily, she grabbed my ass and drove it down to push Junior in further. She was in another place and started pumping her hips on Junior like crazy. Her eyes were closed, her head was whipping back and forth on the pillow, and she was moaning and whimpering at the same time.

I was in heaven and went along with the program - pumping Junior in and out for all I was worth. We screwed like that for a good three or four minutes and CoCo got wilder and wilder as we continued (I think I might have scratch marks on my back and ass cheeks she was so wild) until she screamed she was cumming, grabbed my shoulders in a death grip, and let loose with hot fluid on a very happy Junior.

It took a minute or two for her to regain her senses; and, as she moved to extract him, she told me in a happy way that I was crazy. CoCo slid down on the bed and started a cbj. I told her that wasn't working and we moved back to mish. She, almost immediately, started getting excited again and eventually popped again. I figured that was it; but, she surprised me and flipped over for some doggie action.

Somewhat surprised, I pounded her for a minute or two - man, she is tight - and then she dropped her ass down on the bed and encouraged me to continue. As I continued, she started breathing in gasps and reached back to grab my arms as she tensed up. Then, she's telling me in between gasps that she is cumming again and I can feel her pussy muscles putting a death grip on Junior as she collapses.

I reluctantly pulled Junior out and we exchange places on the bed. Now, time is almost up and I'm hoping that we finish with a bbbj - but, that does not happen as she goes cowgirl on me. Thank god for the desensitizing cover, because I was able to last until she popped again!

Well, we're just about at the hour point and she motions for a hj. I counter with a bbbj and she takes the cover off of Junior and begins a combo hj and bbbj. CoCo goes at it like a champ, working Junior’s head with just the right amount of sensation; and, when I tell her that I’m ready, she finishes me off with a really nice hj that has Junior spurting all over her ample breasts. Her hand and breasts are dripping with juice and she hops off the bed to get some paper towels for immediate wipe down and then gets another one of those really hot towels to start a better cleanup.

Even though my time was up, she got back onto the bed and stretched out beside me for a little cuddle time – something I like and something she appeared to enjoy as she kept stroking my mustache. Finally, her phone rang and it appeared to be time to finish the last bit of cleanup and get dressed to leave. Bottom line: I will definitely visit this fantastic young woman again – and again!

Got a chance to stop in after some time out of town. MMS suggested I meet Amber, and glad she did. She's got a very shy and innocent demeanor, and she was a bit submissive - I get the idea she's new to all of this. But she took direction well, and seemed to enjoy herself - she certainly made me feel good. Very pretty too - tall, slender, long hair, pretty face, and very nice breasts (augmented, I think, but they did a nice job). Great HJ, nice BBBJ, and a couple of positions (CG and mish). She's got this very nice laid-back, sweet GND vibe that I found to be quite endearing.

I normally let the lady take the lead, so it took me a little bit to adjust to her innocent, shy, and submissive demeanor - but when I let her know what I wanted, she was eager to go along. All in all it was a very nice session. Her English isn't the best, but enough that we could chat a little during the session. All in all, it was an hour well-spent.

Sophia texted me last week that there were new girls working and sent pics. I contacted her to set up an appt and asked for her suggestion. She suggested Lora who I've never heard of, she told me she's very young and cute. So I went to see Lora on Sophia's recommendation. Lora is probably 10 years older than Sophia, her looks and body just didn't do it for me.

Lora has a rash or zits or something all between her tits, it was not pleasant to look at and I was afraid to touch the fun bags thinking whatever she has is contagious. Saved kitty but it looks like it wasn't shaved in 10 days or so, again unattractive, unkempt. I enjoyed prior visits with Kelly and Sophia but I won't return to see Lora.

It looks like CoCo is the one to see.