Zen bodywork 40/5ave manhattan (old number 608-688-8884) 718-799-2962

http://www.zenbodyrub.com
Address: Near 40th and 5th
Activities: Body rub , ST, CBJ, CFS multiple positions
Amber is about 22, Chinese about 5'3, long black hair, pretty face, large natural feeling Cs, pretty smile and friendly. I have seen Sophia at this place many times, and it is convenient and low cost place.
It is in a co-working style building, so no issues, bathroom down the hall so no TS.
Amber looked lovely when I saw her and I felt that I would have a great time, which I did. She wanted to start with massage, which was OK, but really just a prelude to the soft touch. Her style was very good, with fingernails and little kisses. She took off her clothes, and showed me her hot body. I kissed her breasts and gently stroked the outside of her pussy which she really liked. She then kissed my body and took out a cover and slipped it on and began a very nice CBJ. I was ready for her in no time, and we started in mish, then Cowgirl, followed by doggy and then finished in the cover in mish. She complimented me on my talent, while washing me off thoroughly. Time for a little massage and then she texted someone while I was getting undressed and another girl came into the room named Cindy.
She was wearing street clothes, but she had a nice face and a pretty good looking body.
If she is good at massage she will be my next girl at this place.
Recommended

http://www.zenbodyrub.com
Address: Near 40th and 5th
Activities: Body rub , ST, CBJ, CFS multiple positions
Amber is about 22, Chinese about 5'3, long black hair, pretty face, large natural feeling Cs, pretty smile and friendly. I have seen Sophia at this place many times, and it is convenient and low cost place.
It is in a co-working style building, so no issues, bathroom down the hall so no TS.
Amber looked lovely when I saw her and I felt that I would have a great time, which I did. She wanted to start with massage, which was OK, but really just a prelude to the soft touch. Her style was very good, with fingernails and little kisses. She took off her clothes, and showed me her hot body. I kissed her breasts and gently stroked the outside of her pussy which she really liked. She then kissed my body and took out a cover and slipped it on and began a very nice CBJ. I was ready for her in no time, and we started in mish, then Cowgirl, followed by doggy and then finished in the cover in mish. She complimented me on my talent, while washing me off thoroughly. Time for a little massage and then she texted someone while I was getting undressed and another girl came into the room named Cindy.
She was wearing street clothes, but she had a nice face and a pretty good looking body.
If she is good at massage she will be my next girl at this place.
Recommended

Who do you recommend first time. Sophia or Amber?? WHat do you mean by "low cost". TIA

Sophia older great massage very nice FS
Amber you get curvier good service.
Depends on your mood.
Low cost is 180 all in one hour 1 pop
So low cost is 180 all in one hour 1 pop. How is this consider low cost when other places (PH, GFE, PP, etc) charge 220 to 260 for the hour and you getting 2 pop and better looking ladies is what I would call a good deal and it’s only $40 bucks more.

Saw Amber earlier in the week. Super-friendly and cute. Nice bubbly innocent personality. I speak her language, so I'm sure that helped establish rapport. She's definitely on the younger side, and she has a seductive GND quality. Her tits are pretty fabulous though not gargantuan. If they're man-made, they were done pretty well. TBH, I'm not really sure even after mauling them decently thoroughly.

Now the bad news. Her massage skills are piss-poor. No real training, she kinda kneads-kneads and moves on. No better than 3 out of 10. Sometimes I let that pass if the rest of the session is good. Unfortunately, I found her to have too many restrictions. DATY was not prohibited, but there was a decent amount of leg and hand blocking. Same goes for full insertion. Just enough body positioning to barre full thrusting. No bbbj either. She said she doesn't really like NYC and wants to move on to LA. So, if you're intent on catching her, you'd better do it soon. I don't think she's going to last. For me, I wouldn't repeat so it doesn't feel like a big loss if she leaves.

Maybe you can justify that you get less for that price, but that's not the case with Sophia or Kelly. While Amber is definitely younger and some would say cuter, I'd go back to Sophia or Kelly before seeing Amber again. I hope Kelly comes back.

Saw Amber earlier in the week. Super-friendly and cute. Nice bubbly innocent personality. I speak her language, so I'm sure that helped establish rapport. She's definitely on the younger side, and she has a seductive GND quality. Her tits are pretty fabulous though not gargantuan. If they're man-made, they were done pretty well. TBH, I'm not really sure even after mauling them decently thoroughly.

Now the bad news. Her massage skills are piss-poor. No real training, she kinda kneads-kneads and moves on. No better than 3 out of 10. Sometimes I let that pass if the rest of the session is good. Unfortunately, I found her to have too many restrictions. DATY was not prohibited, but there was a decent amount of leg and hand blocking. Same goes for full insertion. Just enough body positioning to barre full thrusting. No bbbj either. She said she doesn't really like NYC and wants to move on to LA. So, if you're intent on catching her, you'd better do it soon. I don't think she's going to last. For me, I wouldn't repeat so it doesn't feel like a big loss if she leaves.

Maybe you can justify that you get less for that price, but that's not the case with Sophia or Kelly. While Amber is definitely younger and some would say cuter, I'd go back to Sophia or Kelly before seeing Amber again. I hope Kelly comes back.
From the sound of your review it’s best that she head out to LA. But she’s not going see any difference in customers as some of the guys in LA get a little rough when girls do the block thing especially when their paying going rates.

I personal been toLA numerous times and see no different in ladies except their more Vietnamese girls on the west coast . Haven’t seen any Vietnamese girls out this way yet.

Sorry you had a shitty session!

themandude

Joanne gave me herpes
So low cost is 180 all in one hour 1 pop. How is this consider low cost when other places (PH, GFE, PP, etc) charge 220 to 260 for the hour and you getting 2 pop and better looking ladies is what I would call a good deal and it’s only $40 bucks more.
Agree. And NO shower either? Wtf??

Agree. And NO shower either? Wtf??
How could there be a shower when your renting space on a share floor. Funny thing was I was searching for office space where I can have an address in the city. So all of a sudden this link shows up in the search and it’s the address of this place where there was shared space available for as little as $688 per month which included phone internet reception and conference room.

That’s why Kelly worn a business suit everyday. Their trying to fit in and not show any sign that full service was being offer. I actually call the agent to show me some space next week. Who knows I might bump into Sophia and woodguy.

I let you know if we become neighbors

Just called Sophia, I am going to make a appointment with her , she told me, they have two new girls came today, one is from Japan, her name is Sakula,other girl is Chinese, her name is Nancy, I am wondering which one is better, Sophia said come to try ,so I made a appointment with Sakula 5pm , if she is good, I will tell everyone.

Just called Sophia, I am going to make a appointment with her , she told me, they have two new girls came today, one is from Japan, her name is Sakula,other girl is Chinese, her name is Nancy, I am wondering which one is better, Sophia said come to try ,so I made a appointment with Sakula 5pm , if she is good, I will tell everyone.
No way is she really Japanese she most likely half Japanese and half Chinese. 100% Japanese girls are hard to find. Just look at the sushi restaurant most of them are own and run by Chinese who may have lived in japan so their learn the Japanese way.

But do report back

No way is she really Japanese she most likely half Japanese and half Chinese. 100% Japanese girls are hard to find. Just look at the sushi restaurant most of them are own and run by Chinese who may have lived in japan so their learn the Japanese way.

But do report back
Yes you're right ,her mother is Japanese, her father is Chinese, I visited her on Monday late afternoon , she is pretty, cute ,young, slim,petite , long hair, she speak Chinese, Japanese, a little English.
When I lie down, She rubbed my whole body with her tongue and sucked my nipple too, I felt itchy, but very comfortable, my dick was up, she licked my ball again. I really got exciting,.....
She is good, friendly, if someone like new girl , she is good to try .recommend.

Saw Sophia last Fri. She is a bit above my age group (I'm 32) but I wanted a good massage. And, sometimes I feel an urge to see a mature caring lady. I got everything I wanted!
She greeted me on the floor - very friendly and social. Was led to massage room, where she worked on my back and neck. We chatted a bit about her life in Beijing. HER English is pretty good btw.
Clothes off and I went for Sophia's nipples. Despite Her Being older, I find her really attractive and well shaped. I went down for kitty. She got my desire and hopped on my face for a good long 69 with cbj. Intense cg, mish, where I lost it in the bag. Great session all for 180. I'll repeat

Wow,CoCo came back to Zen body rub, she is my favorite girl,I saw her in the morning, I made an appointment with Amber , I was a little bit earlier than my appointment 10am ,when I locked the door , Coco opened the door for me, She was to my surprise, she always has to much energy with smile face ,I thought she’s gone , I saw Sophia,Amber and CoCo in the room, I was very happy to saw three pretty girls together, they were also happy me show up, I think I am very popular in their place.
Sophia and CoCo went out , I started my sensual with Amber, she is very pretty ,I like her too, we had a great time.
I made a appointment with CoCo for next Tuesday before I left , I only saw her one time , but I was really looking forward to see her again,

I was a little annoyed that Sophia didn't text me that Coco is back. But no matter, I made my appointment.
Not sure I did a review of my first visit but this girl is a cutie! And great soft kisses.

Wow,CoCo came back to Zen body rub, she is my favorite girl,I saw her in the morning, I made an appointment with Amber , I was a little bit earlier than my appointment 10am ,when I locked the door , Coco opened the door for me, She was to my surprise, she always has to much energy with smile face ,I thought she’s gone , I saw Sophia,Amber and CoCo in the room, I was very happy to saw three pretty girls together, they were also happy me show up, I think I am very popular in their place.
Sophia and CoCo went out , I started my sensual with Amber, she is very pretty ,I like her too, we had a great time.
I made a appointment with CoCo for next Tuesday before I left , I only saw her one time , but I was really looking forward to see her again,
Bunny boy,

You must be a shill because the only 5 message you have on this board are for Zen. You also write like Sophia since I compared the post to the text message to me.

Free advice - update your website, pay for some advertising and your won’t need to shill on here. It will increase your business for sure.

I just finished a terrific appointment with Coco. She really is something special. Great looking girl and one of the best soft kissers I have ever experienced. Her massages is good and her extras are extra good. I will post a more detailed review when I have the time

Bunny boy,

You must be a shill because the only 5 message you have on this board are for Zen. You also write like Sophia since I compared the post to the text message to me.

Free advice - update your website, pay for some advertising and your won’t need to shill on here. It will increase your business for sure.
Hi ,guy ,thanks for focus on me , I am not Sophia, I am the one of her customers, I am the one who want her everything is good , I am the one who wish best luck for her ,my work crazy busy, I will visit other place when I want ,zen body rub is comfortable for me so far .

I am getting so tired of members accusing other members of shilling. It makes threads go off point. I will be dealing with this elsewhere on the board.