Zen bodywork 40/5ave manhattan (old number 608-688-8884) 718-799-2962

My first time here. A little different from other places I went to. It is in like an office type building. No shower so I went to men's room down the hall. I thought I asked for Sophia, but not clear and went to location and a girl named Eva answered the door quietly and let me in. Inside was a big room, dim lights and a massage table and other stuff.
She had me undress and gave a pretty good massage. I gave her 60 while getting undressed and after 20 minutes or so of massage she started teasing my crotch and asked me to turn over. Asked what I wanted and she looked pretty good with pretty big boobs and I asked how much for "everything" and she said 120, so I figured why not. She gave a very nice CBJ, then took off her clothes and rubbed her body against me and climbed on top and rode me for a while, then went to missionary, and I didn't last. She was smiling, and cleaned me with hot towels and wipes and alcohol spray. She actually did more massage and gave me a full hour. I gave her an extra 20 and she was very happy. I am new at this, usually more rub and tug, but I'd like to see her again I think.

I had a good experience with Eva also. Pretty lady, very enthusiastic, quite friendly, a good sense of humor (even if via Google Translate), and very intent on making it an hour well-spent. Had a nice 69 (DATY was quite tasty), CG, and mish. Never rushed, quite skilled, and very attentive. Also had quite a nice massage - nice bonus! I'd certainly see her again.

I was at a nearby liquor store and had an itch. My funds were a little short but not a problem here. Eva was available and we went right to the fun, starting with a careful cleanup. Eva has nice soft natural Ds and seemed to like the attention. Got suited up. Went through some positions and I was done. Clean up, very Good massage and I was done. A Good deal

Agree. I went Monday and saw Eva as well. Nice girl fun time but definitely not D's maybe not even C's. That being said, sweet girl, good massage and fun
Same experience. I’d say B’s at most for the Eva I saw. Maybe there is more than one named Eva or else they’re just using the same name for different girls

This is my go to place whenever I need to quit massage and a good happy ending. Sofia is my usual choice, but she is had some very good girls, as well a few average ones. She gives very thorough massage, and all of her extras are outstanding. And a Great price

Why don't you text and ask. When I did awhile back one answered back that Eva was working and if I didn't want Eva, Sophia was working too. I think they have a couple of rooms on the floor

Thanks everyone for recommending this place. I have visited Sophia a couple of times and every time it gets better. Her massage skills are just worth the price alone. She has a vibe that just makes you comfortable and great sensual skills that lights my fire. I leave this place completely happy and satisfied. She is pretty, very personable and have this great upbeat attitude.

The Eva I saw today definitely did not have D’s. She also said she was the only one who worked here now. She was in 21.
So Eva is the only one working there now? What happen to boss lady Sophia, or Kelly or the other girls that been mention here. I think Sophia got smart and sold the place to Eva and that’s why the website went down.

So Eva is the only one working there now? What happen to boss lady Sophia, or Kelly or the other girls that been mention here. I think Sophia got smart and sold the place to Eva and that’s why the website went down.
I went here a couple of days ago.
1 girl working, Amy? Sorry I didn't really get the name.
Place was quiet, girl said not many customers, and I think this place is now under new management.
I got the standard treatment as my last time here. Bodyrub followed by her rubbing herself against me. She was about 5'4", medium body, 25 years old, Bs OK face.
CBJ very nice, CFS very good as well.
Nice clean up and a little more massage.
I like this place, off the beaten path, and so far I've always had a good time.
I paid 160 all in as I was happy with service.
I hope new management can keep this place going as it's perfect for me.

I went to zenbody today at 40th and 5th Av. I was very fortunate to be serviced by Cindy. She is as advertised, mature and very sensitive to my needs. She undress me herself and asked what my preference for massage would be - light or deep. But since I am an older gentleman, she was very skilled so as not to hurt. And then the fun begins. She turned me over and started to apply the light touches that awakened even my deepest and previously unknown regions. She gave me the best covered BJ I ever had. It was as intense as it gets. For the final massage, I started touching her and got hard again and she obliged me with a nice HJ. She was not aggressively asking for more money but after me experience, how could I not give her a generous tip? Money well spent. A big smile on my face all the way home. I think this will be a weekly “bad habit!” Added value: Good communication skills, good English.

I texted this new number:608-688-8884 to made a appointment with Cindy, someone texted me back ,I got to see her 12:00 my lunch break . Into her small studio ,she's ready for my come . She was passionate and big smiling on her face, I felt comfortable for the first minutes, I just straight gave her 140 for half hour ,then we started ,I layed down ,she started give me massage ,sounds she has strong hands with perfational skill ,I enjoyed, my time didn't let me to enjoy massage, I must start my favorite hobby ,I turned over ,my dick already up , first she top on me , for a few minutes, she layed down, I got into her , I came soon .I felt 30 mins to fast , I had to go back for lunch ,then go to office. Cindy is nice girl ,friendly, very cute ,I think I will come back to see her again

I went to zenbody today at 40th and 5th Av. I was very fortunate to be serviced by Cindy. She is as advertised, mature and very sensitive to my needs. She undress me herself and asked what my preference for massage would be - light or deep. But since I am an older gentleman, she was very skilled so as not to hurt. And then the fun begins. She turned me over and started to apply the light touches that awakened even my deepest and previously unknown regions. She gave me the best covered BJ I ever had. It was as intense as it gets. For the final massage, I started touching her and got hard again and she obliged me with a nice HJ. She was not aggressively asking for more money but after me experience, how could I not give her a generous tip? Money well spent. A big smile on my face all the way home. I think this will be a weekly “bad habit!” Added value: Good communication skills, good English.
I had a very good time with her.
Great skills.

Sophia

Long time lurker, first time poster. Please excuse/point out any mistakes I make or rules I may break. Only 2 years of exp. in Hobbying.
I txt their new # from a couple of post above. Think I will give it a 30 min. taste of non-GFE service.2 step process got me to the location. She asked me if I wanted 30 min. or 60 min., I decided on 60. I undressed and lay down. She started the massage. I then asked her for her name and she told me Sophia. This is odd, because the phone person told me I was seeing Kelly. Anyhow, I was glad I saw Sohia. We chat as she massage, the massage was so good, I lost track of time. When I flipped over, it was 40 mins. passed. She massage the front a bit then started on the special service. She did CBJ while i roam. When I was ready she got on and rod me CG. She finished then I finished in the bag. Cleanup, then back to more massage until time was up.
All in All, IMO I I think I will visit Sophia in between a few GFE sessions. It is very relaxing and still get to finish happy. With GFE sessions, I don't really get to relax.

Looks- 7.5
English- 7.5
Service- 9
Booking- easy
Damage- all-in 180+ tips