Zen bodywork 40/5ave manhattan (old number 608-688-8884) 718-799-2962

Woodguy - Maybe there are two wonderful GFE types.
I definitely saw the MIA that I reviewed above at the 53rd street location for ZEN last Thursday (Sophia also has a 39th street location).
The MIA I had a great time with is relatively tall and slim and one nipple is a bit different than the other one.

Has she moved on from ZEN already to GFE Asia? Or, is there a second, different MIA who is also fine?
There seems to be a lot of confusion and cross over. Zen and GFEASIA seem to be the same operation with the same girls with a vatiety of prices and service levels. BTW the line "one nipple different then the other" seems like a massive understatement on what has happened to this poor girl's left implant and breasts.

There is 2 locations for Zen. Thr 39th location has moved floors. They used to be in a room that was HUGE. Now they are in a small little cubby.

I visited last Friday on 39th and saw Linda. She is definately older with bolt ons. I dont think i will return as she basically re-adjust the sheets for the next guy. Guys beware of this practice!

I wonder if the other location share the same practice or is it based on the girl.

There is 2 locations for Zen. Thr 39th location has moved floors. They used to be in a room that was HUGE. Now they are in a small little cubby.

I visited last Friday on 39th and saw Linda. She is definately older with bolt ons. I dont think i will return as she basically re-adjust the sheets for the next guy. Guys beware of this practice!
I’d be more concerned that she can’t thoroughly wash her privates, since there’s no shower here

They use disposable paper like sheets like most massage places do and they wash themselves in the bathroom down the hall. Very straightforward.
I saw Linda and reviewed her here. Nice MILF with good service and good value. No hygiene issues at all. Decent body and I liked her push back in doggy.

After last encounter I'm done with this place. I know it's cheap but you might as well do half with a indy for the price. So I text and ask who's in..send me fake pics of a yoyo probably from a model site. Knowing their B&S tactics asked them if she is younger or older. Answer young. Knock on the door..opens the door and it's pitch black. WTF?

After I ask she put some light and it was way too late at that point to bail. Anyway asked her name it's bebe now..probably upper 30's MILF type with a hard body with flat everything. Nothing to squeeze and won't squeeze. so she insists on massageee. I said fine as I had some back pain. so the massageee is basically she puts oil on you and rubs all over. It was quite painful so had to stop..now the haggle asks 2 for everything this is on top of the house. I was like are you sure...anyway settled for 1.2 and as soon as we started i could smell the stench down there. Pulled out immediately...got a handy and got the hell out. It seems to me they've moved to local MILF talent from either flushing or jersey. Asked about sophia and she said no, new boss now. Anyway that's it for me, goodbye for this place.

The review above is 180 degrees different than my experiences. And, as far as I know, Sophia is still the manager. She has always been very responsive to me. I have repeated several times. It is one of my go to places. The room on 39th street does have its limitations as noted above. Her place on 50s east side is more complete.

So I've read about this spot and the pro's and con's in comparison to the other spot. Plus, I was actually in the mood for a massage versus the massage being a bonus/foreplay. LoL

Anyway, I booked a half hour for $60 house/massage fee. The extra services were $80. Extra Tip of $20 for a total of $160. Would have only been $140, but the extra 20 was because the massage was really good!

Lisa is her name and she said that she is new, but will be working everyday for the summer. I like that a lot because that means I will be able to be a regular and get the same experience each time. (Very important to me)

She is very attractive and has large boobs. She smelled great to me. Idk if it was lavender or rose that she smelled like, but it was flowery and feminine. Her hygiene seemed on point too. Massage table setup, which makes sense being it is in an office building type place. She gives a great massage, but I already mentioned the massage was awesome. Very friendly and a little English.

Blowjob was very enthusiastic and lengthy. I have pretty good self control with blowjobs, but I almost couldn't hold back the nut. Put on the condom and had her ride me a little and then switched to doggy and finished in Mish.

Great value and good massage. It is definitely what I call "massage plus" experience. I still prefer apartment style setups, but bang for the buck and deep massage is great.

I saw Lisa, as well. I got the half for 40 plus 120 for BLS, CBJ, FS. She is a bit plump, but attractive. Her massage skills are good. She said this was her former job. The setup is meh, even though it is private. Small room. I would not repeat.

I visited this place long time ago , I made a appointment with Mia today , everything is same , just got to see new girl Mia , she has slim body ,5’3 tall , early 20s , 32C cups , long curled hair , she looks like a lively girl , poor English, we had DFK,CBJ,CFS , very pleased , she is my type , one hour total, I gave $180 , probably I will see her again next week .

Xixi is girls name....she is young! Maybe 19 years old. Honestly, I was disappointed in her massage but maybe she is just “wet behind the ears.” Lol she was really tight and good rider for the fun stuff. Sexy body and makes nice noises during the CFS. Her hygiene was Good. Not much English, but that’s not why I was there in first place! 60 house fee + 120 tip = 180 total. Recommended for the sex!!!....but not the massage....I mean if you like “light touch” then cool.