Zen bodywork 40/5ave manhattan (old number 608-688-8884) 718-799-2962

$40 + tip bodyrub hj in midtown. ZEN BODYWORK.
the return of a good massage, hj, extra in midtown manhattan.
I may visit 1x a week, in between the $$ gfe spas.
718-799-2962
in midtown 40st 5ave.
A nice chinese girl. nice tits. Good english.
simple setup.
40hh 60 hr ,
massage.
expert hj.
more accomodating on regular visits.
hot towel cleanup.

how much do u tip for standard service?
well, i did a quickie hh for 40 to try. She was cute so i figured wtf. And her massage was good, hj was excellent. tipped 30 and she was happy.
Second visit. Massage good 40minutes.
Hj and something i enjoyed that deserved an 80tip on top of the 60hour.
This is a nice discreet little type of hj + studio, that has become scarce in midtown w rents and all. So lets keep this on the DL and not mess up a good thing for us and her.

I also recently visited her. her name is Sophia and operates out of one those shared office environments. relatively low foot traffic and everyone minds their own business, so was not a big deal.

seems she is relatively new operating in that spot. I took hh massage for 40 bucks. from looks standpoint, she is cute, slightly older (im thinking mid 30s? im terrible at guessing age tho), decent body. she is also very friendly and pretty English skills.

massage was ok. on flip, she offered bj or hj..I went w latter since it was the first visit. all in all, i had a good experience. nice to have a cheaper option in midtown area. I tipped her 50, which i guess is above market rate based on reviews below.

Tried this place out.
Sophia is very nice and sweet. The spot is in one of those building with all the small one room cubicles, kind of like Niko of Kawaii’s old spot for those thatve been around a while.

She was no Niko. Looks very avg, maybe late thirties. Massage was also very underwhelming. She gave effort but just doesn’t have an intuitive touch or much skill or technique. Also no music playing which made it super awkwardly silent.

HJ on the finish was slightly above average but still not skilled.

I’ve been on the holy grail hunt for a great masseuse/HE spot ever since my Niko days. Sophia is not it unfortunately, although it is a solid avg experience from a nice lady.

Yang at Blue Dream IMO is still the best option I know of for a great massage and HE.
She supposedly left for China and was supposed to be back beginning of June, but I still can’t reach her. Anyone know what happened, did she get Trumpfucked at the border?

Visited Sophia a few days ago based on the discussion here.

Setup was simple, texted her the morning of for an afternoon session, 1hour upfront (recently increased weight value, was sore as hell). She responds in timely fashion and its game on.

Arrive near the location and text her again for the exact place. As nylawyer79 says, it's in an shared office environment, the lobby is narrow and there is a guard/desk that you have to sign in for. Just act like you've been there a million times before and it is business as usual.

Sophia was waiting for me as I stepped out of the elevator (other people got off on the same floor, but I just walked right up to her and shook her hand, act natural). There is a shared bathroom a few doors down from her "office" so I suggest you do that first on arrival because she has to open it with her key.

The office room itself is small but comfortably furnished. The actual table is wider than most I've been on, mirrors on the wall, and "normal" lightning (aka not red/pinkish). Small stool off to the side if you want to sit down while getting undressed.

Obviously there is no tableshower involved in this experience. So be clean before you get there or if you are looking for soap fun, you got to go somewhere else.

Sophia is cute and has a nice body. She also speaks the best English I've come across from a working girl, it was easy to maintain a light conversation throughout the whole thing instead of the usual "they look at you, smile/giggle and that's the end of the convo". I hand over 60 for the hour fee.

I strip down and lay face down and the massage starts. It's good, I'm on the skinnier side so I could tell she was going on the lighter side. If you're bigger built and need firmer hands, you'll have to see if she has enough push that's good for you, I am unable to say. After about 30-35 min, she gets me to flip and we talk about what happens next. I choose HJ/BJ, the condom goes on and the fun begins. She even throws in something I was not expecting and it turned out to be a great experience for the price point (as opposed to the 200-260 places). Cleanup is a simple wipe down/warm towel. I tipped additional 60 (first time + love the enthusiasm/convo).

I cannot speak about the halfhour experience, but at no point was I worried or felt like I was in a rush, and due to her English I could have expressed any grievance/misunderstanding to her and it would have been resolved. But if you want to save some money but still want personal attention (simplified version of this hobby), I don't think you can go wrong with Sophia.

Reviews here had me intrigued. I like the idea of an independent one girl operation not someone connected with a spa where management is trying to hurry you out to let the next guy have his turn.
Sophia was very pleasant when she greeted me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. She looks to be in her mid-30s, with a decent body and a nice cute face with hair below her shoulders and bangs. She Looks to have C size boobs, and okay body, and nice legs. she had me turn over on my stomach for a nice massage. I thought it was a little above average until I asked her to please use oil, at which point the massage improved significantly. I was gently rubbing her legs when she was standing at the right place next to me, and she got the idea that I wanted some extras. After a bit of awkward first time meeting discussion, I opted for the CBJ, which she did with very good technique and enthusiasm until I popped hard in the cover. She also let me touch her on the outside after my hands were thoroughly cleaned. A nice hot towel clean up, and then I got dressed and gave her $60 house fee for one hour, and gave her $80 for the CBJ, and then handed her a $20 bill with both hands and a bow and told her that this was for good luck for our first visit. She seemed genuinely touched and happy with this gesture. I am confident that I will have even better visits with her in the future. If this sounds like the type of girl you would like to see, I would recommend making an appointment sooner rather than later as I think that she will be popular given her independent status, looks, skills, and location. She also only takes a limited number of guests even though she works long hours, I believe 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.

Visited Sophia for the first. I found her to be cute. Not sure how to describe her body. She is not skinny but has meat on her bones ( not chunky of fat) . Height weight proportional. She has nice tits and ass. I was hands on from the beginning since I didn’t want to start with the massage. Opted for a stripper slide for the release. Very intense and finished hard. Hot towel clean up. Time for the massage it was just ok. Took time to work on my back and legs. I flipped over to have her massage my thighs. Having her in arms length started rubbing her body all over and was getting hard again. Got a second release with a HJ. This is a first for me, I am usually one and done. Nice lady, good conversation.

Visited Sophia for the first. I found her to be cute. Not sure how to describe her body. She is not skinny but has meat on her bones ( not chunky of fat) . Height weight proportional. She has nice tits and ass. I was hands on from the beginning since I didn’t want to start with the massage. Opted for a stripper slide for the release. Very intense and finished hard. Hot towel clean up. Time for the massage it was just ok. Took time to work on my back and legs. I flipped over to have her massage my thighs. Having her in arms length started rubbing her body all over and was getting hard again. Got a second release with a HJ. This is a first for me, I am usually one and done. Nice lady, good conversation.
I had a similar experience except HJ then CBJ. Paid her extra tips as I virtually never can muster 2 shots. And I swear her massage has improved.

can you explain what a stripper slide is? If she is offering 2 pops, i'm definitely returning.....

can you explain what a stripper slide is? If she is offering 2 pops, i'm definitely returning.....
I'm sure it's like any other lower cost place where you tip based on service so extra tip and you will get 2 pops. Its not one of these 300 fixed price AMPs. She never asked me for a specific amount so I tipped what I wanted- on the generous side.