Votes: 38 33.0%
  • That you can’t post reviews of non-advertisers

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • That providers are treated poorly

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Do we really need to rehash this CB thing again?

I think this might be the first time a poll goes into the coloseum if you keep this up.

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
yet another list of notables that I didnt make....
Don't take it so hard C9. It's hard to not be as disliked as the other 'cool' kids, and feel undespised. Some days you don't feel like anyone will ever victimize you. But not everyone can be Mr. Unpopularity and I'm sure that there's someone special out there that really hates you.

æ

Cloud Nine

I had to open my big mouth.......
Originally posted by occasionalhobbyist
few additional reasons, in no particular order:

1) None of the above

2) Bad grammar. (Irregardless... What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you raised by wolves?)

3) Lack of a functional review system that allows me to search for a specific provider and find actionable data about them.

4) I've been busy, so sue me!

5) The Drama

6) Three-minute edit rule (not one of MY peeves, but might get some votes.)

7) Asterisks

8) The inexplicable editing of links so that url's for sites already included in the classified ads section no longer function properly, and the lack of response by administrators when queried about the decision... (Gee, you think that might be one I'd vote for?)
9) Lack of constructive criticism...

I think this might be the first time a poll goes into the coloseum if you keep this up.
you know you complain about NOT being on the list, and now you complain about cb rehashing. sheesh. you're never satisified.

Originally posted by alterego
Don't take it so hard C9. It's hard to not be as disliked as the other 'cool' kids, and feel undespised. Some days you don't feel like anyone will ever victimize you. But not everyone can be Mr. Unpopularity and I'm sure that there's someone special out there that really hates you.

æ
i'm being victimized! i'm being victimized! i'm being railroaded! i'm being railroaded!

Really?

Youve given me hope again.
hey man, WHO'S name do you think i've been using when i emale cb? there's someone out there who hates you o yeah!

(i told her i was just another one of YOUR handles.)

Last edited:

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife

That would be a record even for HvB.

Re: ok, I'll be blunt then...

Originally posted by itlbn
if you're the only one fighting with all those people who you find "fault" with, then who's fault is it?
there is no such thing as fault in my world. everybody is responsible for his or her own behaviour.

to HVB

Exactly...it just seems to this impartial observer that you seem to have anointed yourself the responsibility of overseeing everybody's behavior. I will say no more, so you can have the last word, as is your wont.