Votes: 22 19.1%
  • That providers are treated poorly

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Because you can’t stand::

Notes: 1)You can vote on as many of the following as you want,
2) Votes by people who were never posters to begin with will be removed.

One problem with the poll as written is that it conveys the incorrect implication that you actually CAN'T post reviews of non-advertisers, when of course you can.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by justlooking
One problem with the poll as written is that it conveys the incorrect implication that you actually CAN'T post reviews of non-advertisers, when of course you can.
Not really, because since so many idiots think that it's the case, it could easily be the reason they don't post. Reasons don't need to be logical (I mean, which other answer would be logical?).

Stupid To Get Into This

Originally posted by slinkybender
Not really, because since so many idiots think that it's the case, it could easily be the reason they don't post. Reasons don't need to be logical (I mean, which other answer would be logical?).
I understand that. I just meant that having it written that way, by the Moderator of the board, seems to endorce that misbelief.

It could have said, "That you think you cant' post reviews of non-advertisers."

Last edited:
did you see cb when you were in ny?

(how is she?)

((still answering any old e m a i l off craig's list?))

(((she's quite the dumb cluck isn't she? think she'll vote?)))

Last edited:

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Originally posted by h. von bingen
1. did you see cb when you were in ny?

2. (how is she?)

3. ((still answering any old e m a i l off craig's list?))

4. (((she's quite the dumb cluck isn't she? think she'll vote?)))
1) No 2) Fine last time I got an e-male 3) Don't know 4) If she votes, I have a pretty good idea what her vote would be.

Originally posted by Cloud Nine
and why isnt there an option for those of us who honestly dont give a fuck what anybody says and will post irregardless?
A few additional reasons, in no particular order:

1) None of the above

2) Bad grammar. (Irregardless... What the fuck is wrong with you? Were you raised by wolves?)

3) Lack of a functional review system that allows me to search for a specific provider and find actionable data about them.

4) I've been busy, so sue me!

5) The Drama

Re: Stupid To Get Into This

Originally posted by justlooking
I understand that. I just meant that having it written that way, by the Moderator of the board, seems to endorce that misbelief.

It could have said, "That you think you cant' post reviews of non-advertisers."
Have you tried clicking on it?

Maybe it's like Family Feud, where if someone clicks on that particular answer, a big X comes up on the computer and takes them over to the relevant rules section...

Originally posted by pjorourke
4) If she votes, I have a pretty good idea what her vote would be.
ya think? last time she e m a i l e d me she was HORRIFIED at how she was being VICTIMIZED (albeit still answering every anonymous e m a i l on the internet). somebody should tell that chick not spill her guts.

Last edited:
6) Three-minute edit rule (not one of MY peeves, but might get some votes.)

7) Asterisks

8) The inexplicable editing of links so that url's for sites already included in the classified ads section no longer function properly, and the lack of response by administrators when queried about the decision... (Gee, you think that might be one I'd vote for?)