• That you can’t post reviews of non-advertisers

Votes: 22 19.1%
  • That providers are treated poorly

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by justlooking
Except of course that it isn't a board policy.
Right, but that doesn't make any difference for these purposes; to the extent that it stops people from posting it is perceived board policy...as I should have said.

-Ww

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Originally posted by slinkybender
That's why I'm asking "what do you do with them"?
I thought you meant what should you do with those 13 votes, but I guess you meant what should you do with those 13 respondents and people like them. I dunno, but

How about creating a forum called "Reviews of non-UG-advertising providers"? Of course this won't work perfectly. "You can make things fool proof, but not damn fool proof."

-Ww

PS - I imagine seeing that item listed in the poll has convinced some people that it is actually a board policy.

Last edited:
over and over again.
Legitimate reviews are never discouraged on this board.
I believe only the intentions of its content are sometimes questioned.
If a review is posted as an adverstisement, its deleted.
The ad section of this board has to have its value and integrety protected.

This is all only my opinion.

Now its time for me to go out and feed my addiction.
No review forthcoming.

Go Figure

I posted a review last week. 658 hits as of now. Not one comment.
Perhaps its because the agency name was *** or the fact that I could not put contact info because I new that that would be *** as well.
The review was of two really good providers that are young and beautiful and reasonably priced. But unless a reader knew to look on other boards for contact info it was fruitless.
On the other hand, perhaps the 658 hits means nothing. Perhaps there is no interest of those readers to see these women.
I myself am not posting as much as I used to because I am unfortuneately forced to work and my time is not my own anymore. But I enjoy the board and participate as my schedule allows.

once again, only my opinion, but there are alot of topics that have been rehashed around here. I guess you just hit on one.
The reviews were read, and if one had to do a little leg work, it didnt take anything away from your review post.

Late but not least

1) A wise man once said - "build it in their eyes and they will come"
2) A dumb man once said - "I know what to build and what they will like so I'll make them like me"
3) A rich man once said - "they know what they want and I can change that which I must in me"
4) A scared man once said - "don't ask me to say that"
5) A rational man said - "he won't listen so why should I tell him"
6) A lurker once said - "it's safer in here"
7) A deep man once said "the meaning of your communications is the results that you get"
8) A crude man once said "My f*cking filters belong to me.
9) So why couldn't I say anything?

Last edited:

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Well for the next week, its because I'm off on vacation to someplace where believe it or not, there are practically no phones, ***** or Internet access - ah, how sweet.

Y'all play nice while I'm gone.

I voted for the negative attitude that accompanies almost every other post. But really, nobody can ask questions anymore because it's "in the wrong forum." Nobody can mention anyone who doesn't advertise here and majority of the threads seem to revolve around the same five people. Every other post seems to be responded to with "wrong forum," "tick tock, tick tock," or every other thread somehow degenerates into a flame war. I know times change, but this forum simply isn't what it used to be.