Where are they now?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Anyone come across the Jasmine who was working at Nirvana at the time they were busted?
I know it's a common name but this one was a Black/PR mix, short, busty, cute. Speaks perfect English.
She had previously worked at the LMP in Hicksville, which I found out from her rotates girls with that place on Jericho Turnpike in Huntington, house in the back of a parking lot. Reveiwed here by myself and others (Cindy, Lilly).
Anyway if she pops up anywhere I'd appreciate if you could post her whereabouts here.
Thanks in advance;
billyS

BH is correct, the correct address does come up if you are googling correctly.

I went for a visit and i got a girl who looked pregnant. I just had the girl CBJ and HJ while thinking of someone else. I don't plan on repeating.

Since you outed Helen I'd like to add some further info.

I stopped in to see if indeed this was the Helen I knew from about 10 years ago. Back then she was totally UTR and you needed a personal reference (mine was BillyS who when I called to set up an appointment she put me on hold while she called him to check out me using him as a reference.) Both Amy and Helen would rent a place, very UTR with no signage. After they split up and closed shop I would see Helen at her apartment in flushing. She opened a foot spa in Merrick called Tranquility Spa, totally legit feet, legs and scalp with male and female workers and male and female clientele. I would see her from time to time at local motel during the hours when spa business was slow and one of the workers could monitor the front desk. We would have pleasant times together, probably the best I ever had during the many years I've been on this earth.

Anyway we lost touch as I drove by tranquility spa and it was closed and Amy took her phone (apparently they had a bad split up and phones were in Amy's name.) and Helen moved to a different apartment in Flushing.

Once, maybe 7 years ago, I found a parking spot off of Parsons in flushing (on Maple right by where her apt used to be as always spots there) on my way to one of my AMP sessions, and while walking I saw her driving by (although I only saw her hair and side of her face as she went by I knew it was her as how many bright yellow Mustangs with Ohio plates were in flushing). By the time I was able to wave to get her attention she was already into a turn onto Sanford. Felt almost like the bus scene at the end of Doctor Zhivago.

Anyway, so I stop in recently at Orchid and there is Helen at front desk, immediately smiles at me says my name with a big smile and says "Has to be 9 years."

She was very conservatively dressed charcoal colored business attire with white lace trim at wrists and neck area and a small amount of conservative jewelry. She said she lost her lease at tranquility spa 9 years ago and opened this place. She left her flushing apt and moved to Oceanside. I asked her how was business and she said it was very successful and tactfully told me the only types of services offered. Place is a successful spa offering only foot, leg (calf area) scalp massage for male and female clientele, spotless with modern and high end furnishings including individual headphones, eye masks, hot sand and lotion for foot massage, fireplace, etc. Credit cards are accepted and you can get gift certificates.

If these are the services you want or want to get for a SO feel free to go there — if you are stopping with the hope of obtaining something that used to be offered in another life — kindly please, please don't — that life and those days are gone.

sorry its months later but if genius is reading this....is the the helen i was asking about before? had short hair and did some real estate work? had a big pug (or was it bulldog?) in her apt?

hey Enzo. tougher to contact anyone now that SH shut down.

sorry its months later but if genius is reading this....is the the helen i was asking about before? had short hair and did some real estate work? had a big pug (or was it bulldog?) in her apt?

hey Enzo. tougher to contact anyone now that SH shut down.
Never saw any dog (or any other animal) in her apt. Never knew her to do real estate work.

There was a chick named Lisa that worked off Bell, 40's spinner body, would do a split on the table on the HE, the place was across the street from that school yard. Saw her once on Springfield at another location on a 2nd floor, would love to find her again.

This is a huge long shot but there was a crazy cute girl named Vicky who worked out of Therapy Wholistic in central Jersey about 3-4 yrs ago. She was my first memorable foray into this hobby and would be a blast to see if she was still working (figure she would be late 20’s or early 30’s now).