Where are they now?

This is a thread to track the talent at Spas/AMPs/LMPs since they move around so much and change names.
If you know a girl that has changed names and/or venues, post it in here with the pertinent info. Like so:

Angel = Daria = Claire

For those who have been around, Angel is Daria is Claire. As far as I know, she initially started in NY as Daria at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation, then spent time at AK as Claire. She is now back at Pleasure Palace/Asian Sensation as Angel.

I guess the name changes are to make it seem like she is a new girl. For those of us that have seen her, you already know. She is one of the fittest, most attractive and best Asian GFE providers in NYC.
If you would like to add the link for the review thread for her new place, even better.

SEARCH TIP:
If you want to find out where your favorite spa girl has gone, you can come into this thread and use the search box instead of having to scroll through all the posts.

Here's how:
Go to the search box at the top right hand corner of the page.
Enter the girl's name and her former spa.
Scroll down and check off "Search this thread only."
Hit the search key.

In most cases, it will return a result if an update has been posted in here. In some cases with a short provider and/or spa name, it may not work.

Last edited:
Helen of the Helen and Amy duo (spa was their own and had no name)
LOL. I was so focused on having this thread as a place for members to post move updates that it never dawned on me that members could also use it to ask where providers have gone. It's funny because that's exactly what the post title states. Thanks for showing us that it can be used that way also.

Linda from East Village Spa (before it became Secret10) - mid-30s but body looked mid20s, B+ tits, grabs your pecker in the TS and whispers "It's OK, I like you".
Needle in a haystack, I know, but if that sounds familiar and anyone knows where she is now I'd appreciate a heads-up.

Wait wait. Bella from dreamgirls or bella from ac?
I have never been to AC.. are they still in operation? I've heard good things..

Now about Bella, she used to work with Tara and Tiffany in DG. And I believe she likes Tiffany, recommended me to see her..it would have been hell of a ride to have a duo session with them I guess, but will never know. I am planning on seeing Bella tomorrow. When you get Manhattan style GFE for lesser price, why not?!

I know the legendary Bin recently showed up at HG and then at Pink Candy before going back UTR. Anyone knowing her whereabouts that wouldn't mind sharing them, I'd be much obliged.

Amy Reiki Goddess
Vanessa Holbrook and before that Northport
Nikki of Ronkonkoma with the “massaging HJ”

And also any of the 1507 Lincoln crew Jessica, Anna and Wendy
Ah yes, Jessica and the other girls who went from Hicksville to 1507 Lincoln - I am also interested in finding out where they landed. It's possible they left NY state or the US.

Might as well bring some info people probably already know but i'll mention it in case there are some unaware or new hobbyists out there tuning in.

So the famous, FAMOUS sasa that was once a star at the famous GGR/PH is NOW gaga at AS/PP. Pretty sure a lot of you people knew that. But since this is a legit thread for these things, there you go.

And the cute, natural, girl next door, sometimes crazy if you show her too much attention, kinda possessive and stalkerish if she really likes you lol, the all cute grace that was the go to girl at PH if you wanted that cute next door, high school crush type is NOW rebecca at asian lassies.