Where are they now?

It seems we have all lost connection with an ATF from long ago, so here is another one. This one was UTR and was 2 places by one owner and I think she also had a third gig which was hotel only. One place was at the corner of Farington and 35th ave basement of a small apt building, the other was on northern blvd and 149th place, first floor of large apt building. Every few weeks she would have new girls at both places. Lost track a few years ago, MMS was Cindy. Most memorable were the twins, Mimi and Amy before she moved to the basement after a breakup with the twins. Last I heard Amy was in Boston and Mimi went solo opening her own places and again I lost track. I wonder where they are now.

Gentleman, is there any intel of the whereabouts of Heidi/Mandy? I know she is flaky and in & out of the market, but
those of you who have partaken in her pleasures will all be interested.

Thank you for the recon.

Gentleman, is there any intel of the whereabouts of Heidi/Mandy? I know she is flaky and in & out of the market, but
those of you who have partaken in her pleasures will all be interested.

Thank you for the recon.
As far as I know she is off the radar again
I was set to see her at her private apartment but something happened and she left

It seems we have all lost connection with an ATF from long ago, so here is another one. This one was UTR and was 2 places by one owner and I think she also had a third gig which was hotel only. One place was at the corner of Farington and 35th ave basement of a small apt building, the other was on northern blvd and 149th place, first floor of large apt building. Every few weeks she would have new girls at both places. Lost track a few years ago, MMS was Cindy. Most memorable were the twins, Mimi and Amy before she moved to the basement after a breakup with the twins. Last I heard Amy was in Boston and Mimi went solo opening her own places and again I lost track. I wonder where they are now.
Cindy seems to have sold her biz to one of her former workers. She was one of my ATF MMS. Biz is still around but a shell of the old place. Not all are cut out for the MMS gig. Cindy knew how to find and groom talent.

Regards,

Pops

Cindy seems to have sold her biz to one of her former workers. She was one of my ATF MMS. Biz is still around but a shell of the old place. Not all are cut out for the MMS gig. Cindy knew how to find and groom talent.

Regards,

Pops
Good info Pops, thanks. And yes, Cindy was a gem, always a great time at both locations. unfortunately nothing good last forever, I really miss her!

Lordgarth

Regards,

Pops
Yes, this place was great. And yes, the current MMS was once a worker. She was actually one of the best in there and while I was happy for her promotion, I was also sad that she is no longer providing.