Where are they now?

Looking for a girl named Suzy who worked at the now shuttered old Tokyo Spa in Passaic. Cute girl and one of the few in NNJ that would perform BBBJ and rimming. Was a big gambler. Always talked about going to Bethlehem PA and losing her money. Would love to find her again.

Yes, this place was great. And yes, the current MMS was once a worker. She was actually one of the best in there and while I was happy for her promotion, I was also sad that she is no longer providing.
So so so true- when the current MMS returned from her hiatus I did not realize she stopped providing and was promoted. After her return she surprised me with an offer of a foursome with her included. Stupidly I declined. Already did a threesome with her when she provided and nearly died from a heart attack- not enough blue pills in the world for what I was put through. I later learned the foursome was a one time offer, because biz was slow that day and they were horny. Also she was trying to teach a new lady the ropes. Apparently Cindy and the current MMS think I am a good teacher for the ladies.

Regards,

Pops

So so so true- when the current MMS returned from her hiatus I did not realize she stopped providing and was promoted. After her return she surprised me with an offer of a foursome with her included. Stupidly I declined. Already did a threesome with her when she provided and nearly died from a heart attack- not enough blue pills in the world for what I was put through. I later learned the foursome was a one time offer, because biz was slow that day and they were horny. Also she was trying to teach a new lady the ropes. Apparently Cindy and the current MMS think I am a good teacher for the ladies.

Regards,

Pops
Wow, a foursome. You and three girls. That sounds like fun but also a lot of work. I probably would have declined also. Hopefully it will get back to the way it was again.

Regards,

Pops
Cindy is back? Or is it another Cindy who bought the biz then sold it and is now a provider??

The name of the original owner of this shop is called Cindy. For the sake of this conversation we will call her Big Cindy, she is mature and beyond middle aged. The current owner is also called Cindy, and we can refer to her as Little Cindy.

Although Little Cindy states she is currently caretaker of the shop for Big Cindy, it is evident she runs the place. If you ask about Big Cindy the response is, she is back home in China taking care of family to return at some unspecified date.

If you were a fan of Little Cindy you know she was away for many months, when Big Cindy still owned and operated the shop. After Little Cindy’s return, there was a brief overlap in their being at the shop before Big Cindy also travelled to China- perhaps for good this time.
Big Cindy has been absent since selling the shop to Little Cindy in the same manner as she did after the sisters bought her last shop some years back.

Big Cindy appears to have the serial entrepreneur pattern of operating her shops, build up the biz till it has substantial value then sell it to the next taker.

Anyway, my comments were about Little Cindy, who like the sisters, was a phenomenal provider and very popular before she bought the business and stopped providing.

Regards,

Pops

The name of the original owner of this shop is called Cindy. For the sake of this conversation we will call her Big Cindy, she is mature and beyond middle aged. The current owner is also called Cindy, and we can refer to her as Little Cindy.

Although Little Cindy states she is currently caretaker of the shop for Big Cindy, it is evident she runs the place. If you ask about Big Cindy the response is, she is back home in China taking care of family to return at some unspecified date.

If you were a fan of Little Cindy you know she was away for many months, when Big Cindy still owned and operated the shop. After Little Cindy’s return, there was a brief overlap in their being at the shop before Big Cindy also travelled to China- perhaps for good this time.
Big Cindy has been absent since selling the shop to Little Cindy in the same manner as she did after the sisters bought her last shop some years back.

Big Cindy appears to have the serial entrepreneur pattern of operating her shops, build up the biz till it has substantial value then sell it to the next taker.

Anyway, my comments were about Little Cindy, who like the sisters, was a phenomenal provider and very popular before she bought the business and stopped providing.

Regards,

Pops
Where would this shop be located for little Cindy since I got text from someone Cindy about place she’s at and I didn’t recall so I passed.

Thinking of chicks that have disappeared over the years....

Has anyone seen or know what happened to Laurenn Taylor?

5’1, DDD rack , super curvy body, used to keep her little one eyed shit-zu in the roomwith her. And the dog just used to stare the entire time that I would plow her for an hour.....

Fond memories......

Regards,

Pops
Pops, this is making more sense to me now. Also since my first post regarding big Cindy and the twins, I got more information which collaborates what you wrote. In fact I do remember big Cindy taking trips to China to take care of her sick mother. I never liked these times when she went away because both places would be closed until she returns. I am very busy, so when I found Cindy with the 2 shops, I just didn’t find it necessary to hunt other places and I stayed with Cindy for my mongering activities. With the 2 discreet places and the constant replenishment of the providers which were pretty enough and provided great service, it was just a waste of valuable time for me to cock my gun and go hunting elsewhere.
I have recently heard about the other cindy who I think was the one who bought the place and again confirming what you wrote, the way she runs the place is nothing like big Cindy. I also heard she is looking for either a partner or just sell the place because business is really bad, even worse now with all the activities by LE in flushing lately. If she does not know you, you will not get in, period.
Thanks pops for the history and may the original Cindy shops RIP!
Lordgarth

Thinking of chicks that have disappeared over the years....

Has anyone seen or know what happened to Laurenn Taylor?

5’1, DDD rack , super curvy body, used to keep her little one eyed shit-zu in the roomwith her. And the dog just used to stare the entire time that I would plow her for an hour.....

Fond memories......
Through some social media investigating it appears she is selling jewelry, way overpriced.
Helps that I know her gov't name.
She doesn't answer at old number or through other contact info I have.
Damn I miss those DDD's

Yes, I thought I would make an appearance by emulating some esteemed members and making sure that I don't add anything relevant to the board with my posts. So all you will get is useless comments like those that the moderators have to delete throughout the day, many from the same damn guys day after day. Luckily for the mods, there are also numerous posts from the newbies that also have to be deleted that help break up the monotony from the veteran members.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Yes, I thought I would make an appearance by emulating some esteemed members and making sure that I don't add anything relevant to the board with my posts. So all you will get is useless comments like those that the moderators have to delete throughout the day, many from the same damn guys day after day. Luckily for the mods, there are also numerous posts from the newbies that also have to be deleted that help break up the monotony from the veteran members.
<3

Can’t we all just get along.... I feel a group hug coming in the near future ;)

<3

Can’t we all just get along.... I feel a group hug coming in the near future ;)
I get along with everyone. I'm universally loved on here. :rolleyes:
I did a good deed getting you and Wiggs talking again or there wouldn't even be a group hug. That's my job as your husband, to serve you and take care of your wishes while you run off to sex clubs with Slinky. ;)

Through some social media investigating it appears she is selling jewelry, way overpriced.
Helps that I know her gov't name.
She doesn't answer at old number or through other contact info I have.
Damn I miss those DDD's
That’s pretty funny when I think about it.

For the Mongers who are married or attached....

Meet up with her like old times. Plow her in front of the Shi-tzu again. And then buy a nice bracelet for the wife to make you feel less guilty when you get home ....

;)

Is this our fault or the site's fault for having too strict rules?

Why don't you actually think about it before you answer. :p