Where are they now?

Hey i got a text from GFE allstars yesterday giving me a run down of the lineup. I have not been there in a while but it looks like Kelly is back there now.
That's a good start for them. Fucked the shit outta Kelly twice. Sexy girl. Better than the majority of amp girls. Nice tits. Decent 7-7. 5 face. Overall a 7.5 service a 8. She can take a pounding. Creams a lot when she cums.

That's a good start for them. Fucked the shit outta Kelly twice. Sexy girl. Better than the majority of amp girls. Nice tits. Decent 7-7. 5 face. Overall a 7.5 service a 8. She can take a pounding. Creams a lot when she cums.
Jaja, Helen, and Gigi also in the lineup as far as i was told. I think jaja and gigi are the same from before.

For those who know the legendary Asian Chanel who has worked in the city for around 7 years, she has now taken her talents to Foxwoods. I was wondering where she went since I have been seeing her since she got in the business. She recently went awol, one of the hottest bodies and at the begging outstanding service.

How about Milfy lucky that used to work at love you spa . She used to use her big juice melons for an hr non stop on me . She had a gut that was the only bad thing about her . Anyone where she working at now .

After years of enjoying your writing and learning from your experiences I'm thrilled to tell you that Helen has opened a place on Merrick rd in Seaford. ORCHID SPA.
Since you outed Helen I'd like to add some further info.

I stopped in to see if indeed this was the Helen I knew from about 10 years ago. Back then she was totally UTR and you needed a personal reference (mine was BillyS who when I called to set up an appointment she put me on hold while she called him to check out me using him as a reference.) Both Amy and Helen would rent a place, very UTR with no signage. After they split up and closed shop I would see Helen at her apartment in flushing. She opened a foot spa in Merrick called Tranquility Spa, totally legit feet, legs and scalp with male and female workers and male and female clientele. I would see her from time to time at local motel during the hours when spa business was slow and one of the workers could monitor the front desk. We would have pleasant times together, probably the best I ever had during the many years I've been on this earth.

Anyway we lost touch as I drove by tranquility spa and it was closed and Amy took her phone (apparently they had a bad split up and phones were in Amy's name.) and Helen moved to a different apartment in Flushing.

Once, maybe 7 years ago, I found a parking spot off of Parsons in flushing (on Maple right by where her apt used to be as always spots there) on my way to one of my AMP sessions, and while walking I saw her driving by (although I only saw her hair and side of her face as she went by I knew it was her as how many bright yellow Mustangs with Ohio plates were in flushing). By the time I was able to wave to get her attention she was already into a turn onto Sanford. Felt almost like the bus scene at the end of Doctor Zhivago.

Anyway, so I stop in recently at Orchid and there is Helen at front desk, immediately smiles at me says my name with a big smile and says "Has to be 9 years."

She was very conservatively dressed charcoal colored business attire with white lace trim at wrists and neck area and a small amount of conservative jewelry. She said she lost her lease at tranquility spa 9 years ago and opened this place. She left her flushing apt and moved to Oceanside. I asked her how was business and she said it was very successful and tactfully told me the only types of services offered. Place is a successful spa offering only foot, leg (calf area) scalp massage for male and female clientele, spotless with modern and high end furnishings including individual headphones, eye masks, hot sand and lotion for foot massage, fireplace, etc. Credit cards are accepted and you can get gift certificates.

If these are the services you want or want to get for a SO feel free to go there — if you are stopping with the hope of obtaining something that used to be offered in another life — kindly please, please don't — that life and those days are gone.

Julie from kisskisspop, took me a while to find her but through Cindy also at kisskispop gave me her contact details. Julie was this cute Asian girl with a tattoo under her chest. She now operates in Elmhurst for much cheaper, $200 for a full hour. Her spot is located best cut hair salon.

Great review as always. Only one typo. She lost her lease at Tranquility nine months ago not nine years ago. If you had a good visit, I'm glad I could help.
And I'm glad you did.
However, something is amiss in my dates. The last time I saw Helen was 9 years ago at a motel. Before the motel meetings (we would both drive there) I used to go to her apartment on Parsons but that ended there when she moved to another apartment. I remember (10+ years ago?) always seeing her car at a legit Spa in Bellmore (actually got a gratis foot massage there from one of her employees) but I recall (Everything is very fuzzy - I became monger buddies with BillyS via back channel from another site that closed right after LE started finding human remains in 2010-2011 on Ocean Parkway of who introduced me to Helen and Amy via messaging with that site — obviously before the site closed down) that Helen was complaining that a couple of foot spas moved into the area where her's was as some of them were not legit.

Could she have moved the Tranquility Spa way back then (10+ years) to another nearby location that then closed 9 months ago?

Moderator: Please excuse this somewhat off topic post. I will not continue —just wanted to clear dates up.

Julie from kisskisspop, took me a while to find her but through Cindy also at kisskispop gave me her contact details. Julie was this cute Asian girl with a tattoo under her chest. She now operates in Elmhurst for much cheaper, $200 for a full hour. Her spot is located best cut hair salon.
If she working at the place near Best Cut Hair Salon then the hour is $120 and half $100 FS including. That’s what was text to me and it’s open 24/7