When Whores backstab/badmouth other sexworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
while pondering the less than entirely appealing alliance of noyl and billys

(which way does that taint flow) i considered the totality of this thread. so.

what was the purpose?

clearly it was not to inform other ug members, otherwise billys would have named the accuser.

clearly it was not to inform the providers in question that someone was spreading purportedly false information about them. (he could have done that privately). despite the fact that i find someone like april physically and mentally repulsive as well as utterly lacking in integrity, neither she, nor betty_snj, who by all accounts is a fine person, deserve to be used as instruments and thereby have their reputations and/or business suffer.

his only possible purpose was to harass, menace and blackmail kimmie, because of some disagreement between them. that's pretty crappy behaviour, but of course billys has a history of bringing "real life" beefs online.

what's also hilarious is that noyl -- you know he the "defender of the underdog"-- is now an either a witting or unwitting dupe. priceless. well lay down with dogs, get up with fleas. it's really kind of sad, that anyone noyl decides to align with comes out a little more tarnished that he or she started out.

true culprit = billys

o yeah, i know, that some (yeah and that means you april) doubt that i am a lawyer, but let me give you girls some free $400 an hour advice -- stick together (like a union) and cut this guy (billys) out of whatever loop there is. anybody that sees him is potentially subject to this kind of treatment. think about it.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
Re: true culprit = billys

Originally posted by h. von bingen
o yeah, i know, that some (yeah and that means you april) doubt that i am a lawyer, but let me give you girls some free $400 an hour advice
It took me less than a minute to read your post. Can I get change?

North, South, West and East of Eden

Mabel: Interesting development in Kimmie's character.

Eleanor: Yeah, you're right. This show usually doesn't have that much by way of character development.

Mabel: We'll have to imagine her stroking a kitten that she's rescued while she does things like that...

Eleanor: Or abandoned by a selfish man she let creep into her bed without paying.

Mabel: People do the oddest things around here. Do you think anyone around here is attempting to harass Cat_Ballou, that very popular former poster, on the new Craigslist Erotic Services Discussion Board?

Eleanor: Oh, no. justlooking would exert his considerable moral influence and put an immediate stop to any such thing.

Mabel: I love the ****** in this world when they exert considerable moral influence.

Eleanor: They look so dashing and gallant when they do that.

Mabel: Are you going to vote for Ana Lovelis's song "Wet" on Z-100?

Eleanor: Only if Slinky sings it for me wearing a pork pie hat.

somebody else is harassing cb?* have i started a trend? this always happens to me. what did they say anyway?

*i must admit though, it only felt like funnin' at the time.

pjorourke

pj instead of being retarded, why don't you just admit for a moment that i'm right?
Actually, I think you are right. But a serious response would be out of character here.

pj

i really can't answer because i am not sure slinkybender would appreciate that promotion (after all, they don't have an ad here). sorry. (really.)

but while i was in the shower i thought -- judgie should have his cb character go out with craig. that would be really funny. spurned by 2 pmb mods in one year.

regrets,
hvb

pjorourke

but while i was in the shower
Interesting mental picture: HvB naked, lathered up and posting.

p.s. I found what you were referencing. Is it safe to assume that you are antieem?

what's a shelby cobra?
In 1965, auto racer Carroll Shelby built a custom roadster that Ford sold as a limited edition vehicle.

The AC Cobra was first made available with a 289 cubic inch motor, eventually going all the way up to a monster 427 cubic inch motor. Since such small numbers of these vehicles were made, they are now extremely expensive.

Since then, many manufacturers had made Cobra body kits that can be bolted onto Chevy Corvette chassis' to make the Vette look like a Cobra. In the early 80's, Carroll Shelby's company came out with a limited edition "genuine" Cobra, also built on a Vette chassis.

In Feb of this year, Carroll Shelby and Ford announced that they had renewed their partnership, with the release of a new Cobra concept car, and that the car would be available in dealers by this summer as a 2005 model.

to explain NOYL's post, being able to drive a Cobra is like arguing a case in the Supreme Court and kicking serious butt........like being able to share a meal and finish off the meal with drinks and cigars while discussing art with Andy Warhol, Picasso, and Van Gogh.

Status
Not open for further replies.