When Whores backstab/badmouth other sexworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS

don’t let his hateful ass win !

you just made his day by asking to get banned , is what he lives for< to be disrespectful and spread lies. >he gets his thrills running off providers from this site . why to let him win ?

he does not have the compassion to understand that his lies affect a working girls lively hood , He might as well have his hand in your purse!!

he would not like it if someone fucked with his way to make a living . but then he is too stupid to understand it in that light .

or even care .

lol I am tired of bitching here all the time ! it is not even my style , something about this board just brings out the anger in people . I need to start posting on the fun threads.........the few and far between lol

let me start over lol Good morning UG !
xoxo

if a provider ever badmouths another you should always question her motive .

IMHO badmouthing other providers is a sure sign of jealousy.

and when a John bashes a provider when he has never had a date with her . one should question his motives as well .

ok all I stayed on the topic lol common sence reply here

oxox

Monica:

Alot of women(working) have come on and left this board and it had nothing to do with the responses they received from posting.
They entered this board and were met with nothing but warmth.
Its a bunch of horny old men and we welcome young, vivacious girls that want to fuck us for money, or better yet, free.
The problem arises when some girls decide to post things that are considered off color.
As funny as that sounds, even whore mongers find certain things off color and rude, and simply UNCALLED for, when it comes to posting on public message boards.
We may be alot of things, and I can only speak for myself, but I see no reason to tolerate hatred.
This is not really directed at you, so dont go off and take it personally.
Posting negative comments about a girl, as far as reviews, whether it be regarding her weight, looks, or attitude, well, deception is not greeted lightly, even with a bunch of old horny fuckers like us.
I remember the 6 or so months I saw Ana of LI post, she received nothing but compliments and jokes sent her way, all in fun.

Originally posted by Spaz Medicine
But isn't that still three sides then? (the two exaggerations and the truth)
no, i think a side implies a position. the truth is not a side, it just is. this begs the question i guess, does the objective truth even exist in that relating it requires an interpreter.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
ok that didnt work, how about this?

e-,ail me at [*****]slinkyisstupid@verizon.net[/*****]

p.s. kimmie I'm not sure why you think Billy is making this up because he is mad at you. Either way I don't want to be part of any beef between the two of you so I;ll remove myself from the problem. BTW Kimmie this all came from your mouth not Billy's he never once mentioned your name. I'm not either, I just find it strange that you would ****** me that. What I find sad is I truly did consider you a friend. Just like you said in your ****** , there are no friends in this business, and like you I too am done.

pss. Kimmie if this pisses you off well then so sorry but when you have nothing to hide you dont have to worry about such things.

Woah! April!

WTF do you want to get banned for? Because one of your "sisters in the profession" stuck it to you? how is YOU getting booted going to solve anything?
I thought you were made of sterner stuff. And saner.

On another note, I CAN'T wait to read the review(s) submitted by anyone who partakes of the forthcoming doubles sessions this week :p :D

(assuming they actually happen, natch)

Curious,

it is happening...and we're almost booked solid for it.

Unfortunately, I don't think you guys will see any reviews of it because the people we're seeing are mostly my regulars and they are big time lurkers.

Unless they want to brag that they were able to handle both of our voracious beings, lol.

Anyway, I never let myself influenced by what "he says" or "she says". I'm the kind of person who is very upfront and, when it involves myself, I always go to the center of the core to find out what's going on.
Then, I decide if the person and facts in question are worth me losing sleep over it.
Most of the time, it isn't and I just move on and don't sweat over small stuff. Life is too short to worry about other peoples agenda.
My motto is live and let live, respect to be respected.

Originally posted by betty_snj
Curious

Unless they want to brag that they were able to handle both of our voracious beings, lol.
If you add 3 or 4 more girls, Ill come over and brag. I need a challenge in my old age.

BMM,

you know, this week I had a guy requesting 4 girls.
He wanted me to get Vanessa, Karla and another for 6 hours.
Can you imagine that? 6 hours with 4 women?
Jesus, he would have to leave in a stretcher for sure :)

I once did an overnighter with 3 girls in AC. None of them were over 25.
My dream.
I ended up spending half the night in the bathroom, sick as a dog.
I guess the anticipation did me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.