When Whores backstab/badmouth other sexworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

billyS

Reign of Terror
At first I thought a whore I know was only trying to save me money by giving me the low down on other providers. It started with Greek Girl. "No Billy, she is not your type." Then April, she was too old and had a drug habit. So these ladies I had planned on seeing I wound up skipping. Then I was all set to see Betty this winter and I was told at one point she weighted 300 lbs and then when my whore freind found out I was exchanging ******s with Betty and was pretty set to see her in Cherry Hill I was told her stomach is so big it makes her look eight month pregnant. Now I know you guys are all thinking that it is my fault for listening to her and you are right. I missed out on these ladies because I didn't see through my freinds game. It wasn't until this week when she offered to see me alone first, then me with a third party later in the week. When I was alone with her she refused to schedule the threesome and belittled me for spending so much time with the other girl. She went as far as to put down her looks, going into detail what she felt was sub-par about her body and face. It was then I realized that she just likes to put down other girls. I won't listen to her opinions again.

ohhh, that's why you didn't come to see me.
You should be honest about it Billy. I would not get mad at all.
See, I'm not thin, everyone knows that.
Neither perfect in any sense.
I hope the girl you're talking about is not someone from this board.
Because if it is, I will be very very disappointed.

billy, slinkys new section for questions on providers, iso's, is a great tool. If you post you want to know what a girl offers, or looks like, and is somewhere from the ny metro area, Ill jump in if I saw her and Ill post for you. Ive seen every girl you mentioned.
Sometimes, some girls are just overrated, and some girls are actually underated, if you get my drift.
Fuck them all, every last one of them, and then fuck them again.
Be your own judge, and library of facts.

Billy...

If you like oral sex, you owe it to yourself to see Betty, you will NOT be disappointed.

She is offering a special with Vanessa this coming week...these women are not thin runway models, but they are known for their oral skills...top rated, I should add.

I was hoping to join the two of them this coming week, but some unforseen serious expenses knocked me out of this game for a while.

Straight ahead,
Capy

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Billy it was your loss. I mean what kind of drug addict am I supposed to be anyway? Enough guys here have seen me naked to see that I don't engage in any type of drug that would mark my body. I detest cocain, have been offered it many times and have ALWAYS declined. A few UG'ers can even verify that. I stopped hanging out and drinking almost a year ago. Now if I do an incall (2-3 days a month) I might have a glass of wine. I'm a pot smoker. I might even share in session but only if it's consensual like an orderve. Sorry I don't mean to shoot the messenger but first hbv alluded to the same crap and I'd like to know exactly where it is coming from. I know that there is not one person who can say that they have seen me do drugs or have done them with me and frankly I'm sick of the slander.

Billy you and I have always been cool (I thought) you need to follow your gut and instinct. Hopefully you have learned that at times people have agendas even if they seem to be looking out for you. Good luck in your choices in the future. One thing she was right about was I am old. I'm 35. As in 1968 not aol years either.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by April
Billy it was your loss.
I agree.

I mean what kind of drug addict am I supposed to be anyway?
Heroin.

Billy you and I have always been cool (I thought)
We are. I didn't bring this up to re-hash old shit about you but rather to point out to my brother mongers that you can't always trust girls to be honest with you when you ask them about other girls. I just thought that needed to be pointed out.

you need to follow your gut and instinct.
Yes I do, thats better advice then your 'friend' gave me.

Some words of advice..

1. Trust NO ONE...

2. Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing...

3. There are two sides to every story.. His, hers, and the truth...

Also, most importantly,

4. Do not believe anything you read on a pmb by a scorned JOHN.

April

What a bunch of bullshit. Funny thing is that all the girls this mystery provider mentioned are on this board which leads me to believe that the mystery provider is here also. I didnt want to even really get into this but since my reputation is at hand here (lol a hooker worrying about her rep!) anyone remember my place getting busted like 2 years ago? Well I took the promotion of pros rap and I also took probation, probation as in mandatory drug testing. I'm prescribed marinol because of a bought with cancer from a year ago and thats why I can get away with smoking weed. I'm sick of this board and I'm sick of this jealous bullshit.
I mean does anyone think I'd be stupid enough to do drugs especially that type of a drug in front of someone? Can anyone here even say they have EVER seen a mark on my body? Or even ingested it another way? Yeah , next it will be because I sniff it or something. I'm done here. So Billy I'm asking your "friend" to either put up or shut up.

April

Originally posted by Kimmie
Some words of advice..

4. Do not believe anything you read on a pmb by a scorned JOHN.

It wasn't a scorned John, it was a jealous hooker afraid of loosing business to probably better providers than herself.

April

Please ****** me at [*****]Aprilissickofthebullshit@verizon.net[/*****]

(slinkey you may now please ban me)

Status
Not open for further replies.