When Whores backstab/badmouth other sexworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jseah
The closest I have ever gotten to automotive nirvana was driving south on Highway 1 along the California coast north of Santa Barbara.......warm summer night, top down, very few cars on the road, a full moon reflecting off of the Pacific Ocean, no sound except for the roar of the engine and the wind whipping through the car.
A number of years back, I was one of the first owners in Philly to get the 1999 Mercedes CLK320 Cabriolet. Sweet car, convertible, quick.

I drove it to Raleigh Durham once for a long weekend, putting the top down in Richmond, Va, took my shirt off (it was early May) and took I-85 from south of Richmond to Durham. Long stretches of this highway are thru forests of southern pine trees, almost like a bobsled run. And, there are rarely any cops on this highway in my experience. Had the wind deflector screen up as well as the windows and at times was nudging towards 100 mph. Smooth as silk, could lite a cigarette with a Bic.

Got to Raleigh with a white stripe across my chest from the shoulder belt.....

Another time was back in like 1991, I was in San Francisco on business and rented a Mazda Miata, was staying at the airport Westin or Hyatt in Burlingame. Drove south to Palo Alto to see the campus at Stanford. Despite the volume of traffic and feeling every little bump in the road, it was a sweet ride that day....then, again, I've always felt relaxed in San Fran for some reason...I think it's the water

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout
I drove it to Raleigh Durham once for a long weekend, putting the top down in Richmond, Va, took my shirt off (it was early May) and took I-85 from south of Richmond to Durham. Long stretches of this highway are thru forests of southern pine trees, almost like a bobsled run. And, there are rarely any cops on this highway in my experience. Had the wind deflector screen up as well as the windows and at times was nudging towards 100 mph. Smooth as silk, could lite a cigarette with a Bic.

Got to Raleigh with a white stripe across my chest from the shoulder belt.....
one of the "things to do before I die" that I want to accomplish is to do a month-long or more car tour of the US........not a straight shot from east to west, but more of a meandering drive.....going north-south as well as east-west.

one of the "things to do before I die" that I want to accomplish is to do a month-long or more car tour of the US........not a straight shot from east to west, but more of a meandering drive.....going north-south as well as east-west.
When I was a kid, my family camped. We've been from Maine to Florida, up through the Smokey Mountains and west to Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakotas, Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Kansas, etc.

I can tell you from my perspective that road trips through the mid-west can be truly boring. Miles and upon miles of staight highway, and nothing but corn and wheat silos to see.

Colorado was pretty much the same until we got to Denver and the mountains, then it was a nice time. Wyoming is boring, the Dakotas were pretty neat, especially driving in to see Mt. Rushmore and Little Bighorn. Stopping in Abilene Kansas to see Dwight Eisenhower's boyhood home was ok. Now mind, this was in a 1966 Chevy Belair stationwagon with no air conditioning in July/August.

I once flew into Denver and then drove up into Aspen via the southern route....impressive. The Grand Tetons was a nice place to stay...swimming in the lake with 4 snow capped mountains as a backdrop was relaxing.

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout
I can tell you from my perspective that road trips through the mid-west can be truly boring. Miles and upon miles of staight highway, and nothing but corn and wheat silos to see.
Except for the corn and wheat silos, that sounds like 90%+ of the land in this country.

hey.....we figured out a way to stop hvb from posting......talk about cars.... ;)

If you're really going to "meander" properly you'll need a lot more than a month.

Driving aimlessly around America is the thing I love doing the most.

I've driven through all 50 states, plus DC and Puerto Rico, and 9 of the 10 provinces of Canada. Next I want to try driving through Mexico. I'm never so happy as I am when I'm on the road.

æ

Originally posted by slinkybender
Some day I want to drive to Puerto Rico.
Yeah... yeah... I know... it's an island...

But it is really fun to drive in Puerto Rico, in a crazy sort of way.

I will NEVER complain about traffic again in NYC, Chicago, or LA after driving around San Juan. But once you leave the city you are 30 minutes from driving through the rain forest and an hour away from cruising back roads overlooking the Caribbean.

æ

You know what else I like about Puerto Rico? The sandwiches. I really like the sandwiches there. They don't skimp on the ham when they make a sandwich. I appreciate that.

Also, I think Puerto Rican girls are really hot.

æ

Re: true culprit = billys

Originally posted by h. von bingen
o yeah, i know, that some (yeah and that means you april) doubt that i am a lawyer, but let me give you girls some free $400 an hour advice -- stick together (like a union) and cut this guy (billys) out of whatever loop there is. anybody that sees him is potentially subject to this kind of treatment. think about it.
HvB = The Anit-Pimp?

Status
Not open for further replies.