When Whores backstab/badmouth other sexworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, well you can forget about that 14 second quarter mile.

Oh shit! One more post to 500. And here I thought I'd use it to review an expensive cumdumpster. Nah, honestly, not in the mood for pay for play lately so I guess I'll just use it to make fun of somebody or tilt at a windmill out of boredom.

BTW, SB, googled that plastic pig and I came up with a three wheeled car (UK, I believe) called the Reliant.

So, what the hell is a Plastic Pig? (or is that an obscure reference to Phantom?)

Originally posted by littleguy
Maybe it's the homos ???

(Relax ! It's a joke !!!)
Back in about 1983, I was dating this chick with a super figure. Large, firm breasticles, too.

Anyway, we went to Rehobeth Beach, De for a weekend and at that time, there was a gay section of the beach. When she realized that, she said to me...."ya know what's discouraging? Here I am in a really hot bathing suit and not one of these guys is noticing!!"

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by jseah
drive to Miami and make a right.

Originally posted by alterego
Actually it would be a left turn.

æ
Maybe jseah's used to jughandles.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
original topic at hand

For the record I have a very good reason to believe what was posted and what was denied by kimmie. The same thing she SUPPOSEDLY said reguarding Betty , she said the same exact thing to me about Betty (to my knowlege only me, but I guess I was wrong, cause she said it to billy too.) Now isn't it kind of strange that something she confided in me gets put up on the board along with alot of lies about me? Put yourself in my position. Wouldn't you think she must have said it, because she DID say that about Betty to my face! Then without even being accused by me she sends me an ****** denying it? I mean personally if something is amiss I'm not going to say I didnt do it because no one has accused me and also I KNOW I didnt do it.
Now any third party that wants to give their non-first hand opinion is welcome to, although I really could care less. I know the first hand facts here, and I don't need anyone to try and convince me of anything else, because I was there when it was originally said to myself about betty.

ok back on break from posting here. See I tried to get you to ban me.

post away hpv I wont be reading or responding.

April,

It's sad that you and I once had a very close friendship, and now you are spitting vemon at me because of lies by a john that was mad at me because I didnt suck his dick when he came to visit me ( I had just woken up and wasnt in the mood)

I could NEVER have said Betty has the stomach of an 8 month old pregnant woman to your face, when I only met Betty, for the first time, in January 2004. AND I haven't seen you in person in well over a year and a half.

Yes, when you and I were together we did discuss other girls, and how their posts pissed us off.

Look, I am not looking for drama..

I have too much shit to deal with in my personal life right now.

With the 1 year anniversary of my mothers death fast approaching, my kids schooling, my real life friends, and their family problems, and also my work, I really can't be bothered anymore to defend something a john who once praised me on this board, but is now mad at me for not wanting to do a threesome with his mistress and him, and not giving him discounted bj's anymore...

It's just not worth it.. There are more important things in life..

Ya know???

April, I miss you as a friend. We had lots of laughs...

I won't be part of this anymore.

I have enough drama off line to deal with drama online as well..

April,

I don't give a flying fuck to what people say about me.
People can say whatever...I'm soooo secure of myself and my abilities of making my clientele happy, that I truly don't give a second or third thought about stupid things.
Everyone knows I'm a big girl and that I'm not 20, so, whoever comes to see me KNOWS exactly what they're getting and they always come back for more because they like me and what I can provide for them.
Kimmie and I did doubles in NNJ and ALL the guys we saw together that whole week...except one or two, were my repeated clients.
We had 6 days/nights filled with appointments from guys I met before.
That, alone, can show that I'm not worried about losing business over words exchanged behind my back.
If BillyS didn't come to see me when he was down my way, it's his loss, because what I really wanted to was MEET the UG board person behind a handle, not necessarily FUCK or SUCK his dick.
I didn't think he was giving me a lame excuse. Unfortunately, I believe in people and, when he said he was sharing a room with another guy and could not come over, I just said ok and went on with my life.
I didn't beg him to come, he was the one mailing me asking for an appt. We exchanged couple more mails regarding schedules and that was it.
I don't fret, waste my time or lose my sleep with things that are not important to me.
I NEVER talk about ANY provider behind her back, not even when guys asked me questions about this one or that one.
I always tell then that I don't know them any better either and they should contact and ask the questions themselves.
Things that really annoys me (either in and out of the job) are...bickering, gossiping and backstabbing.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Originally posted by JaxHammer
April, I cannot believe someone accused you of being a heroin user. Whoever said it should wash their mouth out with soap.
or at the very least have facts to back it up with.

Anyway Kimmie and Betty as well. I prefer to just put this all behind us. Personally this has become a very small part of my life these days unlike 2 years ago when I lived the life. There is too much bad stuff going on in life to let things like this distract us. Although everyone seems to love a train wreck.

What ever was or wasn't said doesn't really matter because it has no bearing on my life at all. I wish all parties involved or uninvolded nothing but the best.
April

Status
Not open for further replies.