whats ur fetish?

I guess I will admit it, I have what is called a "smoking fetish". I do not even smoke, never have, but the site of a woman smoking or holding a cig while in heels and dressed sexy, has always did it for me. Probably from the time I lost my virginity at 16 to a neighbor, 32 who looked like I Dream Of Jeannie (Barbara Eden) . After I mowed her grass, she would always invite me in for a sandwich, then pay me for the job, (mowing the grass). But this one time she asked me to help her move boxes of winter/summer clothes to her basement and seduced me while smoking a cig. And no, I am not the guy on CL who puts up an ad seeking women who smoke. But it prooved to me that I am not the only one!
LOL.... I just found my old handle!!!! I put the above post up yrs ago!!!! Now I have to recall my password......

My fetish is fairly simple. I love to suck on a woman's ass. I love to hide my face between her ass cheeks and just licking away at it.
I have same fetish.....I have for a long time. Any recommendations as to where to go and who to see to cater to this fetish? I think it is sometimes hard to find someone to do this with.

What about girls putting on makeup. I'm not talking about watching someone put on lipstick. Every morning on the train I watch them priming and painting and tussling. Maybe it's just the voyeur in me or maybe I'm just depraved. I could watch it for hours.

I got a few but since a young age i have always been fascinated by a women's legs. As Mickey Rourke says in the movie Barfly "i could look at a women's legs for hours". As I got older I expanded this to include their feet and their ass. Nylon is my absolute favorite, the addition of a pair of stockings or pantyhose can really make an average girl much more appealing to me. Whether it's their foot in my mouth, on my chest or giving a foot job from the front or back there really is something exhilarating about the feeling of someones nylon clad legs and feet on you.