whats ur fetish?

Long hair fetish

I have long hair fetish :) Long straight silky soft hair is the biggest turn on for me. I know it's not a very common one, as people normally get aroused by panties, long nails, piercing etc.

I have met few ladies in long Island and NYC, who have long hair and provide body rub with HE. If anyone knows a provider with long soft hair and fetish friendly please post a reply with relevant information.

Cheers.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If you are jerking off to pics of clothed girls pumping gas, probably. I you saw a naked girl in the exact same physical postion and found yourself fantasizing that she had clothes on and was pumping gas, probably. If while fucking girls you close your eyes and "see" girls pumping gas to get off, probably. But if, you just LIKE to watch or see pics of girls pumping gas, it's probably not a fetish.

Something that really turns me on these days is seeing girls in the morning, especially cute ones in Manhattan, that have wet hair and have obviously just gotten out of the shower. Good eatin' to be had there!

Slinky Bender

Or maybe he DOES live in New Jersey and that's why when he gets to see it, it is a special treat for him. If he saw fat, ugly, disgusting bitches doing it every day it would ruin his appetite for it.

Slinky Bender

Since you have to have your gas pumped for you in NJ, how far would you guys travel for a spot which was a "bikini car wash and gas" where it took a while for your gas to get pumped on purpose so you could watch the girls while they pumped your gas and washed cars?