whats ur fetish?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
That definitely does not qualify as a fetish.

"Sexual fetishism, or erotic fetishism, is the sexual arousal brought on by any object, situation or body part not conventionally viewed as being sexual in nature. "

For me I would say the fetish ultimately ends of being "service". Interesting I will pay for a service provider where what turns me on is to role play "servicing" her, so this may involve DATY, face sitting, golden (the last two not tried yet). But, I want to end with gfe and I seem to find providers are either is all d/s OR gfe. The few providers who do both are very expensive. It would be nice if there were more good looking providers who made the domination/fetish part of the gfe experience. One thing though - does this add another layer of pretense to what is happening? I think one reason more providers don't combine is that they are not turned on by fetishes, perhaps quite the contrary and therefore, don't need to make their job any harder than it already is. This makes the search for hobbyists that much harder, to find a provider who really enjoys (or pretends really well at least) the fetish And the GFE.
This is actually the subject that I had discussed with few ladies who offer both GFE and Fetish services and problem seems in advertising. There is such thing as True Fetish GFE ... I had pleasure of doing doubles with such Lady recently. Unfortunately she lives on West Coast :(

So my personal approach to this dilemma is to have few "fetish" like photos added to portfolio as well as mentioning "fantasy dates" in my weekly ads when i do them.

As for adding "another layer of pretense" .. not for those of us who truly enjoy role playing. It CAN be a lot of fun. But both client and provider have to be very much aware of what is to transpire during the session.

Sometimes the client may thing that specific fantasy is what he wants and desires, but in reality it does not really work for him.

Here is example of what i am talking about - someone wanted a session where in first half of the session I was to act as Dominant Boss and in second part I was to be Submissive Nurse.

We did have amazing fun, but the dynamic of the session would have been even more amazing if he switched the scenarios.

Hope this helps :)

Lina

I have a severe long finger nail fetish, especially a long french manicure. I love it when they play with my tip and open my pee hole (slightly) with the tip of the nail. I love the way a pussy looks when spread open with long nails. I LOVE it when she is lightly scratching my back, while I come inside of her.

apologies if this is in the wrong place....
newbie question.... does anyone know if there are clubs like 'the vault' or 'hellfire' still around in NYC (or any place in the USA for that matter). i never had went to the vault, but did go to hellfire twice (once some girl took me there on a first date, another time some chick from work who was originally from iowa was having her going away party wanted me to take her to the craziest place i knew of in NYC). i think the vault was finally shutdown by the city and hellfire is now some fancy shmancy lounge in the meatpacking district.

i know about le trapeze (thats more of a swingers/couples type place) but im longing for the days of the truly wacked out (and somewhat disturbing) NYC nightlife. ive been reading about the good ole days of the vault and im kinda sad i never had a chance to check that place out....it seems like a truly outrageous place. did giuliani and bloomberg completely kill that off?

thanks vm

i take it then that theres no place like the vault anywhere...that had everything and anything under the sun imaginable; from S&M, to trannies, to plain ole folks looking to get freaky????

Diablo: You should check out the website Max Fisch Forum - The Hang. Under events you'll find postings of underground parties all over town. One popular monthly party was called "Suspension" but now I think goes by the name "Excess." Seems to be the young "BDSM" crowd mixed in with the "Burning Man" crowd. Haven't been yet but a friend told me they can be pretty interesting if you're into the kinky stuff.

I am really into licking ass. Guess it is such a forbidden thing and I have a submissive streak. I will gladly lick just about any woman's ass who is under 50 and not fat.

I don't know about some of you guys, but I like panties especially on a hot young girl. My favorite position is to have them sit on my face and I eat them throught the panties or some like riding me while I am sniffing away.

I don't know about some of you guys, but I like panties especially on a hot young girl. My favorite position is to have them sit on my face and I eat them throught the panties or some like riding me while I am sniffing away.
I am OBSESSED with panties. I wish I knew why, but they drive me crazy.