whats ur fetish?

For a long time, i had a white girl fetish.....now...i want something hispanic, like mexican or spanish....I'm bored of asian, they seem to be overrated, i thnk asian is more of a mentality purely fetish thing.

spanish girls, i think have undeoubtly the BEST asses, and personalities.

goldman2 said:
For a long time, i had a white girl fetish.....now...i want something hispanic, like mexican or spanish....I'm bored of asian, they seem to be overrated, i thnk asian is more of a mentality purely fetish thing.

spanish girls, i think have undeoubtly the BEST asses, and personalities.
i think a fetish is defined as a sexual attraction to a usually non-sexual object...a shoe, an animal, hair. as far as i know, there's nothing unusual about being sexually attracted to Latina chicks.

that being said, i like to watch movies of people pissing on each other...not actually doing it; but watching it. is that a fetish? probably not; but it's as weird as i get.

Last edited:
SoDSerpentor said:
ah, cumming inside the bitch counts as a fetish?
Nope.

fet·ish (ftsh, ftsh)
n.

1. Something, such as an object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
2. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Okay, I'll get a ton of crap for admitting this, but I have a lap fetish. I get turned on by laying my head in a woman's lap (nothing to do with being near her pussy -- though I love pussy -- it's the lap that turns me on). And I especially get turned on by sitting in her lap.

I don't have an Oedipus complex (sex with mom = yuck), I don't want to be a baby (I'm not an Infantalist), and I'm not gay. But I do have a mildly submissive streak (I'm not into pain), and this is how it expresses itself. I like the role-reversal of a girlfriend sitting on her boyfriend's lap. I like to feel completely held and supported.

I used to be able to explore this fetish in NYC stripclubs (I was a Harmony guy in the old days), but now it's more difficult. I didn't think I'd be affected by the new "rules," because what I like doing is weird but tame. But now that it's "no touch" everywhere, sitting-on-laps counts as touching. And I'm not about to pay a provider $500 just to sit on her lap!

Although not technically a fetish, I prefer exotic chicks to caucasion chicks. I also love lots of trashy lingerie, heels and whore-style thick makeup. Dirty talk does a lot for me, too.

My most difficult fetish is a booze fetish. I just like the idea of a sloppy-drunk whore. I've posted in the iso area, but I guess this is hard to find. I may put a note up on CL and see if that works.

I love the trashy whore look but I don't seem to find them at agencies or amongst the ladies who advertise on this site. I don't pick up street walkers. Years ago, Episode had one that gave me an instant hardon but I was embarrassed to choose her with other clients looking on. Although they were strangers to me, I didn't want to appear to be weird and chose a normal looking girl.

In pre-historic times, at Episodes, I would always choose the whoriest looking slut with stockings, garters and heels. The fact that I chose this type of girl was not lost on the others; it encouraged them to look a little more streetwalker-ish. I lost track of Episodes after they left the 36th St location (like I said, pre-historic, at least pre-internet), but I loved that WOC who always used to wear white fishnets with heels and white lingerie with garters. She was nice! :D

Once, at ASSCon, I caught MarialaterknownasAssiette on her way out, dressed in her street clothes, and had her give me a lap dance stripping out of them. It was one of the hottest experiences I've ever had there.

brykster said:
Nope.

fet·ish (ftsh, ftsh)
n.

1. Something, such as an object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
2. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment.

Source: The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.

I like feet, I must admit I wasn't upfront about this but I like them especially in open toed high heeled pumps. Toe nail and shoe color both being fire-engine red :).

Last edited:
I guess I will admit it, I have what is called a "smoking fetish". I do not even smoke, never have, but the site of a woman smoking or holding a cig while in heels and dressed sexy, has always did it for me. Probably from the time I lost my virginity at 16 to a neighbor, 32 who looked like I Dream Of Jeannie (Barbara Eden) . After I mowed her grass, she would always invite me in for a sandwich, then pay me for the job, (mowing the grass). But this one time she asked me to help her move boxes of winter/summer clothes to her basement and seduced me while smoking a cig. And no, I am not the guy on CL who puts up an ad seeking women who smoke. But it prooved to me that I am not the only one!

Man, that must've been amazing.

I mean what American kid didn't jerk off to I Dream of Jeanie re-runs (I bet that's how they came up with that title).

Larry Hagman was clearly queer. There was Barbara Eden in that outfit saying 'Master, what can I do to please you?' and the thought apparently never crossed his mind. How they let him in the Air Force in the 60s was a total mystery.