whats ur fetish?

Right with you wrayman. Nylons make me melt. Its what i look for when i go to stripclubs. Ive tried a few providers (jessica, etc..) but havent found one that hits the mark.
I looked through all your posts, but I must have missed your reviews of the providers you've seen. Can you direct me to them so I can get some info? (After all, that is why we're here, isn't it?).

I was on this sight a long time ago, just rejoined. Im more of a strip club monger. Irrina from the old tt, rose from oasis, gypsy from temptations. Ive been hitting the clubs again recently and have pretty much found nada except daniela from cafe al. I will put up a detailed post when i find a good one. Ive been with jessica for bdsm body rubs but that was a ways back but i dont wont to post a review from so long ago.

What does being a K Mart employee have to do with it?

And, for the record, I DO NOT have a fetish for K Mart employees.

Last edited:
I recently had an experience at a private Latina house with a big girl I'm talking 5'8" had to be 180 huge ass and tits with a gut. She was the only one there I had already taken my blue helper pill and figured what the hell I'll just get a BJ. She was young with long hair and a pretty face. Let me tell you this girl knew what she was doing. Super sensual almost loving kissed and licked me all over awesome bbbj and I had fun grabbing her huge ass and titties. she climbed on top and almost smothered me with her titties while I banged her CG. Had a great experience and thinking about going large again. Maybe they just try harder

I recently had an experience at a private Latina house with a big girl I'm talking 5'8" had to be 180 huge ass and tits with a gut. She was the only one there I had already taken my blue helper pill and figured what the hell I'll just get a BJ. She was young with long hair and a pretty face. Let me tell you this girl knew what she was doing. Super sensual almost loving kissed and licked me all over awesome bbbj and I had fun grabbing her huge ass and titties. she climbed on top and almost smothered me with her titties while I banged her CG. Had a great experience and thinking about going large again. Maybe they just try harder
care to share the info on this " private Latina house " ??