Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Let the flames begin, but I just have to say something I’ve been holding back on for some time.

IMO I am just wondering how one person can so overshadow a whole PMB. Although people are critical of her posting style, they continue to engage in arguments with her. Thereby, fueling the rather ridiculous debates. By the way, HvB you are the female equivalent of Ozzy.

It is nice to have a mixed board, but not if the guys number in the thousands, and the women number half a dozen, with one who persistently shares her viewpoint while keeping others from sharing through intimidating posts. If there is an issue of a supply side poster using the board intentionally, or unintentionally, to get new customers then it is the job of the APM to address it with the offending poster- he is the official PMB copper. Where the abuse continues, the APM simply bans such an offender and at his liberty he is free to inform or not inform the board why said person was banned.

However, I do not feel that it is the duty of a poster to play copper by badgering, harassing, and beating into submission other posters because they find them delusional or somehow offensive. Heck, tell me who is not delusional or a bit pitiable on this PMB. Perhaps, the guy who swears every hooker he boffs really likes him. Or better yet, the guy who wines and dines hookers to get into their pants, because they are his pretend girlfriends. Or how about the guy who spends all his time on the net looking for nookie to the detriment of his life, because he is addicted to experiencing sex workers of every stipe. And my favorite, the PMB poster who browbeats, badgers, intimidates, and attacks any poster with an opposing view- dismissing them as intellectually beneath them, meanwhile looking all the more unenlightened because the behavior they exhibit.

I am getting tired of this shit…. Cat didn’t deserve this shit…neither did K-Courtesan.. They were all okay in my book.. Even if maybe a little too romantically inclined for this profession. Besides everyone loved Cat’s contributions, it made the board a lot more interesting to read, than this flaming bullshit.

Regards,

Pop