Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Didn't know where to post this, but I figured it's an ISO of sorts.

Haven't seen a post from her in a while. Did I miss something or did she just go away.

This inquiring mind wants to know.

Originally posted by dumpy
Did I miss something or did she just go away.
Well, uh, yeah, exactly, LOL, and the door hit me hard on the ass on my way out, much to the delight of the more Iago-like personalities around here, who revel in any opportunity to say, "I told you so..."

But as jp1064 and Dondee both indicate, I am alive, well, and trying to go about my life, personally and professionally, with all the principles that I've espoused here so many times intact. At least for the foreseeable future, and apart from when work necessitates a CL post, I've decided to give the internet PMB world a fairly wide berth; personality-wise I am apparently ill-suited to it as a poster, and lurking just makes me unhappy, so it seems like my best option is to stay on the sidelines and stay sort of uber-UTR...

The funny thing is, so many people here swore up and down that being a provider was inevitably going to make me harder and more cynical. Yet when I examine any additional cynicism that I've acquired in the year since I entered the world of sex work, far more of it comes from my experiences and relationships on this board than from my actual interaction with clients. One man on UG, in particular, taught me a whole new definition of betrayal, a very harsh and painful lesson that still knocks the wind out of me; and that he did it just for kicks is something I will never understand. It's a lesson I could have done without...

But thankfully, I've also gained some real and dear friends from my days here, not to mention a whole new appreciation for the value of simple honesty and real kindness. Maybe I'll come back someday, maybe I won't, but either way, I am grateful for the good things that came out of my participation on UG. No matter what anyone else thinks of my posts, I did try my best to contribute some truth and insight to the conversation, and at least once in a while, I know that I succeeded.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best and good luck -- try to treat each other well, and remember the Golden Rule...

Safe travels,

Cat_Ballou

Its good to see your still around Cat.

Your posts are greatly missed. In fact, I actually saved some of them. I think of "Cat B" every time I open my Word directory and see, say, "the Cat Ballou guide to lovemaking" or the like, sitting there amongst my letters.

Don't let one or two fools prevent you from sharing your thoughts, in your inimitable way, now and then.

Originally posted by azzure
Its good to see your still around Cat.

Your posts are greatly missed. In fact, I actually saved some of them. I think of "Cat B" every time I open my Word directory and see, say, "the Cat Ballou guide to lovemaking" or the like, sitting there amongst my letters.
Holy shit, I must have missed that the first time around. Thanks Azzure for leading me to that. I opened Cat's posts and I'm sitting here with a hardon just reading them.

Don't feel so bad Cat, he tries that crap on every working girl he meets.

Over the last four months I’ve had a few long dates with a client who is relatively well known on message boards. He was a perfect gentleman, very considerate and fun to be with but on a couple of occasions he lost his temper very suddenly when I refused BBFS.

I would like to reiterate that until he lost his marbles he was the perfect client

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
One man on UG, in particular, taught me a whole new definition of betrayal, a very harsh and painful lesson that still knocks the wind out of me; and that he did it just for kicks is something I will never understand. It's a lesson I could have done without...

Maybe I'll come back someday, maybe I won't, but either way, I am grateful for the good things that came out of my participation on UG. No matter what anyone else thinks of my posts, I did try my best to contribute some truth and insight to the conversation, and at least once in a while, I know that I succeeded.

Anyway, I wish all of you the best and good luck -- try to treat each other well, and remember the Golden Rule...

KIMMIE????????

Originally posted by pjorourke
"Go with eggs"? Is something wrong with my spanish?
You are correct sir!

It's a line from the Paul Newman movie "Nobody's Fool".

And while I'm thinking of it, this is the only movie I know of in which you get to see Melanie Griffith's funbags.