Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Someone calls me 5-8x daily for the past week and hangs up before I can answer. The same person (possibly) sends me daily text messages like: “Good morning”, “Are you busy today?” or “Had a busy day?”

I don’t know if this is a client of mine or not. He/She doesn’t give a name in the texts.

I don’t know what to do about this annoyance but continue to ignore them.

Re: Re: Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou
Yet when I examine any additional cynicism that I've acquired in the year since I entered the world of sex work, far more of it comes from my experiences and relationships on this board than from my actual interaction with clients.
Frankly PMBs are 90% crap and 7% whitespace. I read them only out of some strange desire to punish myself. (and of course for the occasional nugget in that other 3%)

From Toonces to Anna Karenina, what a long strange trip it’s been.

Originally posted by Sexywhore
Someone calls me 5-8x daily for the past week and hangs up before I can answer. The same person (possibly) sends me daily text messages like: “Good morning”, “Are you busy today?” or “Had a busy day?”
don't you want some real and dear friends not to mention a whole new appreciation for the value of simple honesty and real kindness?

Originally posted by popeye
Cat,

I am terribly sorry to hear about you being railroaded out of here by some people.
Originally posted by slinkybender
If that's what you've heard, it's utter nonsense.
I disagree; it's exactly accurate.

(Popeye, I have asked around, more than once, to see if we know anyone in common, but it seems to be for naught -- but I will continue to ask. Maybe we will meet, maybe not: I hope so, but que sera, sera...)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Originally posted by Sexywhore
Don't feel so bad Cat, he tries that crap on every working girl he meets.

Over the last four months I’ve had a few long dates with a client who is relatively well known on message boards. He was a perfect gentleman, very considerate and fun to be with but on a couple of occasions he lost his temper very suddenly when I refused BBFS.

I would like to reiterate that until he lost his marbles he was the perfect client
NOYL (Phantom) ? That is his MO.

I would never attempt to speak for SW but...

Originally posted by h. von bingen
don't you want some real and dear friends not to mention a whole new appreciation for the value of simple honesty and real kindness?
Not if its an annoyng communciation from a john that doesn't seem serious about meeting, instead seems more interested in wasting your valuable time, or getting off from hearing your voice..

oh the hardships of being an internet hooker....

Cat, I don't know you, but I have met many johns that have met you, who have nothing but good things to say about you...

I find it deplorable that someone betrayed your trust in them..But there is no trust in the whore world.

Good luck with you other endevours. Take it from someone that has lived it.

Distancing yourself from a whoreboard is the best thing for you. I have done so in the last few months, and it's been refreshing when someone asks me about a certain post, and I have no clue what they are talking about, because I no longer make UG my main source of entertainment..

I say this in the nicest way I possibly can ( usually I am pretty blunt, but I will try to be kind)

The board is better off without you..and you without it...

Last edited:
Re: wah wah wah wah wah

Originally posted by h. von bingen
blah blah blah blah

and btw, wanna fuck?
HvB, darling,

We all know that it wouldn’t be a whore board, nor I a monger, if there was no quest for sex involved. Sincerely, I have had a thing for Cat since the turn of the New Year, and have spent too much time scanning CL hoping I would read a post that sounds like something she would write.

Unfortunately, I try to keep things anonymous which makes it even harder to meet. I must say it is fun to meet a provider that posts here without her having any clue who I am- right Kimmie?

Regards,

Pop

It does taste like pretzels… by the way HvB don't player hate!!!!

Last edited:
Re: Re: wah wah wah wah wah

Originally posted by popeye
I must say it is fun to meet a provider that posts here without her having any clue who I am- right Kimmie?

Regards,

Pop

It does taste like pretzels…
Thats just wrong dude..plain wrong!!!!!

Fess up, or I will spank you....

Re: Re: Re: wah wah wah wah wah

Originally posted by Happy Hooker
Thats just wrong dude..plain wrong!!!!!

Fess up, or I will spank you....
back at u too luv....

like hot butter on a platter...

yummy!!!

Regards,

Pop

ps-- spanking is good!!!

Last edited:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator

(Popeye, I have asked around, more than once, to see if we know anyone in common, but it seems to be for naught -- but I will continue to ask. Maybe we will meet, maybe not: I hope so, but que sera, sera...)
You know, it's totally disingenuous to come in here, spew crap like that, and just leave it out there with nothing to back it up. Stop being a professional victim and say something meaningful or don't say anything at all.

Cat, the reason I demanded BBFS from you is beacuse, I like the idea of seeing my cum oozing out of your cunt and ass, and having you scoop it up with your greedy little hands, and slurp.

And frankly, I think you owe it to me after all the hourse we spent together....and the roses, chocolates, and bottles of chardonnay I bought you.

Cat is a wonderful person, with a wondeful vagina, Treat her like a lady, fellas.