Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Re: nietzche is peachy

Originally posted by h. von bingen
all things being equal: doesn't the uber cancel out the unter?
God is dead.

BTW, it's Nietzsche. I know cause one of my majors was Philosophy, comes in handy when conversing on a PMB.

Cat,

I am terribly sorry to hear about you being railroaded out of here by some people. I did see the back and forth between you and HvB, but I chose to ignore that thread because HvB can be a bit much at times- one easily looses her train of thought at times, and I actually think she does so as well. But given all the characters here, and all the drama that happens here on UG, I just figured it would blow over. I am terribly sorry to hear you will not be posting much anymore. I will confess that I do use the search function to view your posts because I enjoy them so much. I actually re-read some of your old posts because they are just so interesting. Again, I am saddened by your decision to depart. By the way since this is an ISO thread, how the heck can I make an appointment to see you? Try as I might, I cannot find anyway to meet with you and maintain my anonymity.

Regards,

Pop

Originally posted by dumpy
You are correct sir!

It's a line from the Paul Newman movie "Nobody's Fool".

And while I'm thinking of it, this is the only movie I know of in which you get to see Melanie Griffith's funbags.
so wrong. there are several others. something wild comes to mind.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Originally posted by robneville
I think the showed them in "Something Wild" as well.
I don't know if she showed them, but of course the most appropriate one (especially considering "where we are") wiuld be "Milk Money".

Melanie Griffith at one time was easy on the eyes. Nowadays with her hindenburgesque collagen injected lips and a rather large tattoo declaring her undying love for Antonio, she is finished.

wah wah wah wah wah

blah blah blah blah

and btw, wanna fuck?

Originally posted by popeye
By the way since this is an ISO thread, how the heck can I make an appointment to see you? Try as I might, I cannot find anyway to meet with you and maintain my anonymity.

Regards,

Pop

Originally posted by Sexywhore
Don't feel so bad Cat, he tries that crap on every working girl he meets.

Over the last four months I’ve had a few long dates with a client who is relatively well known on message boards. He was a perfect gentleman, very considerate and fun to be with but on a couple of occasions he lost his temper very suddenly when I refused BBFS.

I would like to reiterate that until he lost his marbles he was the perfect client
Well his behavior is perfectly understandable. How dare you refuse BBFS.

NOYL

Poster Child for Birth Control (ironic, no?)
And what makes you think we want to hear about your vacation plans?

I much rather see CB back posting.

trying the armour on for size:

Originally posted by azzure
Well his behavior is perfectly understandable.
he can kill with a smile, he can wound with his eyes.
and he can ruin your faith with his casual lies.
and he only reveals what he wants you to see.
he hides like a child, but he's always a woman to me.
he can lead you to love, he can take you or leave you.
he can ask for the truth but he'll never believe you.
and he'll take what you'll give him as long as it's free.
yeah, he steals like a thief, but he's always a woman to me.

Last edited: