Whatever happened to Cat Ballou?

Re: here's a question for the philosophically minded

Originally posted by h. von bingen
can any vegan be good in bed?
A belated answer. Since the previous posts have shown that the difference between a vegan and a vegetarian is just one of degree then I can answer your question in the affirmative. More interesting however, is that what she truly excelled in was the eating of meat. Perhaps the best I've ever had in that regard.

Last edited:
to elliot, ae et al.

i am very happy for both you and the vegans (vegetarians) in question. as most of my contact has been with surly vegans interrogating innocent waitpersons, you could see how the question might have arisen.

oth, i have no doubt that at least 1/2 of the sgs are vegans, and they look eminently fuckable.

don't misquote me -- only from you.
Feh. You have jumped on more then just me for what you considered misuse of the mother tongue. As if you were the arbitrator of record for such. BTW, excentric was meant as just that. Excentric=distant.

Your posts use to have such distance. Its not a bad thing. Now they have no distance at all. Your nose is right up against what you are commenting on. Much perspective lost. You see white knighting from people who haven't even seen C_B making negative comments about your behavior. You see it from people who, while they have seen C_B, have show a past pattern of behavior against bullying and other anti-social activities. Even when one of the examples of same was one who stuck up for you when you were being bullied. [BTW, the fact that you would do what you have done when you didn't like it being done to you I find most ironic. A violation of the Golden Rule in the truest sense.]

You cut me HvB. Its one of the reasons I rail so on this topic. I mean this. I expected better of you because you had my respect and as I have commented earlier within these pages; with my respect comes a raised bar as to my expectations of someone. I spoke for you when others were bashing you because they thought you dishonest and spurious. Now I find you have come to contribute very little, other then quips and barbs, to the proceedings. No depth of vision. No light near the level of heat you create.

Bad medicine indeed. You leave me feeling duped. I don't like feeling that I have been taken in. That's the kind of stupid I actually detest feeling like. Not the misuse of a word now and then.

Re: More details re CB

Originally posted by BklynBoy
5'-5'1, 105-110 lbs

Looks like a 40ish UWS intellectual, but not in a bad way

Works out of a UWS doorman bldg, nice place.

Seems like the perpetual grad student type.

Small tits, small ass, landing strip bush,nice snug snapper

You'd expect to see her reading the Sunday Times alone in Starbucks..

Does not look like an old, washed-up whore, but is also not worth the nocturnal ****ney from the Boro of Kings for this Brooklyn Boy, thus my singular experience.

Now, it's back to lurking; this shit can be all consuming if you take it THIS fucking seriously, people.

It's all about the chase, the place and cumming on her face; the rest is just a distraction.

A shout out to Daniel, who I have followed into many a foxhole: Thanks for the recon, brother!!!

Peace out, BB
Thanks for the response, BB. Once question, in an earlier post you said she was good at the pricepoint and didn't rush. What did she charge you, and for how much time?

Thanks, again.

Re: Re: Re: More details re CB

That depends on the type, quality and amount of cheese you bring.
so bringing some buffalo mozzarella would get me a better GFE experience than if I brought some small perfume sprays or a fuck you lighter?????

justme

homo economicus
you guys always want to reduce this to jealousy. what if you didn't like someone or something, and people who disagreed with you always returned with: you are jealous. wouldn't that be dumb?
Like those people who are jealous of American liberty?

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by alterego
50% of the time??? Are you kidding me???

I'm happy if I win arguments with girlfriends 1% of the time.

But I also get distracted easily by shiny objects.

æ
If by shiny you mean breasts, I totally agree with you.

justme

homo economicus
1. i think if your are going to be humourless martinets that seek to impose your narrow minded philosophy on those around you and pretty much kill every dinner party you're invited to, your idiotic ideology should be FUCKING LOGICALLY CONSISTENT.
The only vegan I know well isn't evangelical about it at all. But then, she's perfect.

justme

homo economicus
Originally posted by justlooking
I think that deciding which of us conducts ourselves with the least dignity here would be an endlessly time-consuming, and ultimately pointless, exercise.
You're just afraid of winning that poll.